ES2 Build 377

• Thread starter Thread starter Bhaskar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 16,172

Bhaskar

Regular
Thanks to IP, i got ES working. The newest version of ES is Build 377. You can download it from the ES website. http://easysify.sf.net

A few improvements have been made. Change log follows:

Build 377
Changes from EasySify 1.1 Build 306

1) Fixed Login/Logout Problem
2) Fixed incorrect unit bug
3) Added Usage Monitor
4) Removed 7 Day usage
5) Revamped Graph
6) Added Embedded Graph

Some people are having trouble logging in, i suggest removing BBImpSec.exe from startup. It seems to be blocking ports needed for authentication.

Its definately not BBImpsec, I have that running in background always, and I can login fine (though I use the older version of ES with the login url's hardcoded), haven't tried this one. Infact I also run the Sify client sometimes while ES is running, to get the 7 day usage etc, I'm gonna try to fix the 7 day usage fetching in ES once I get some time...

Tushar,......even ur hardcoded doesnt work for me......may be u have not used universal SAM address......

The current version of ES is using hard coded urls. They are the same urls as what SS is using. Its definitely BBImpSec causing problems.The log should show connecting to 210.18.11.4 right after Authenticating. If it does and then fails, its probably BBImpSec preventing you from connecting. I suggest disabling IPSecurity Service from the services snap in. Type `services.msc` in run to access it and then try again.

And bhaskar 1 thing i wud like to sayif i am already logged in i get ' connection failed..' errorif not logged n......i get invalid seesion id error

and one more thing....why its using 210.18.11.4 when my sam ip is 210.18.11.11Probably there lies the prom........everybody's sam is not 210.18.11.4

yeah.. My sam IP is 210.18.11.14but ES2 always tries to connect to 210.18.11.4So any solution to this ??My IPsec service is disabled....

very interesting.Does SS work for you guys, spec. boygr8 and nikhil??I will make some modifications to ES to support the second sam ip and give you guys a test executable.

No since my SAM ip is 210.18.11.11.....it does not work on it..........i think it will work on those who SAM ip is 210.18.11.4On the connection on which u tested, what was the sam ipAnd everybody's sam is diff...i think202.144.65.70:8090 is universal address which automatically forward u to ur current SAM IP

I got the 7 day session data fetching working. It was easier than I thought, the parsing works fine, just that the header function was not sending a Referer, without which the session details aren't shown. I've done a really lazy fix though 😛.You need to send Referer:cusdetails.php3It'd be great if you could add it into the latest build, and maybe concatenate the five day usage(choice=five) and 2 day usage somehow.Finally I can get rid of the stupid BBClient 😀