• Thread starter Thread starter netfreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 8,169

netfreak

Regulars
ISP
Airtel GPRS EDGE + VSNL
In 2005 GoDaddy super bowl commercial, Candice Michelle was having trouble with the straps of her blouse (what did u say? wardrobe malfunction? ha) while addressing a congress (it was dangerous as one lawmaker required oxygen mask). In 2006 super bowl commercial for Bob Persons, the president and founder of Scottsdale, Ariz the challenge lies in getting the ‘Go-Daddy-esque’ creative approved from the censors. He hopes to air the commercial during Feb 5 Super Bowl in Detroit.

Video here:

http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/superbowl05/...pshdr002&se=%2B

(Select Super Bowl® or

2005 Super Bowl® Full "Web Only" Censorship Hearing from video list).

hehe. seen this one. Really weird 😛

GoDaddy.com to support customers of RegisterFlyGoDaddy.com is one of the most popular and biggest domain registration company. They have confirmed their decision to take over and manage more than 850,000 domain names belonging to customers of their rivals RegisterFly.The deal with RegisterFly which is going through tough times was reached in guidance of the Internet’s [...]

GoDaddy.com to support customers of RegisterFly

GoDaddy wants to take over operations of .us domainsWorld’s largest domain registration company GoDaddy has said that they now want to take over the control of the much neglected .us domain names.The company is collaborating with “.info” operator Afilias Ltd. to bid for this contract..us domains are currently controlled by NeuStar Inc. which won the [...]

GoDaddy wants to take over operations of .us domains

I have a website on GoDaddy as my webhost which is hosted on their server in singapore 182.50.135.128. I can access this from AIRTEL broadband only intermittently while through other ISP providers ie BSNL, Reiance give no problems. Have lodged several complaints with AIRTEL CC and Nodal officer, no permanent resolution?Are others too facing similar problems? Anything I can do at my end apart from changing my webhost to someone else?thanks

i use GoDaddy for my domains. i have never faced problems accessing their domain control panel. as for their hosting... i have had terrible experience dealing with godaddy hosted sites. the backend is awful. i can only suggest migrating to something better. but then, its not what you are looking for. so my apologies.

haha. that would largely depend upon what kind of a hosting you need and what is your traffic load!