few queries abt icontrol

• Thread starter Thread starter abc7887
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,610

abc7887

ISP
mtnl
1st and the most imp quesi is wat if the mtnl land line phone goes dead???wil iconrol stil work???2) in rain like dth does its signal go away???3)199 covers all the channels that they hav listed or they r just fooling us???4)my internet plan is with the speed of 2mbps so wil my speed get reduced to 256kbps?????5)wat is ur experience abt iconrol??is it good should i go for it???6)are iptv and icontrol diff or they are the same???7) any known defect????hey guyzzz i know these are many ques but i am thinkin of going for it as i hav dishtv and i cant watch these test matches as there is no neo on dish.....so wat i am thinkin is to hav 1 dish connection and the close the other connection of dish and go for icontrol as it has most of the channels....and i acn watch star sports and espn on dish....some the ques were askd by my mom wen i tld abt icontrol and i hav to answer these ques to her before she agrees fr it.....waitin fr ur rply

1st and the most imp quesi is wat if the mtnl land line phone goes dead???wil iconrol stil work???
> Nope! If landline is dead, everything is dead!

2) in rain like dth does its signal go away???
> Nope!

4)my internet plan is with the speed of 2mbps so wil my speed get reduced to 256kbps?????
> Nope this won't happen. I think it was a bug. But still confirm with CC.

as long as u r getting ADSL light, then even if ur tel is dead, u wud get icontrol/internet. it has happened 2-3 times with me (triband still worked)in delhi, they reduce internet speed to 256k if u take iptv.

@ aboveu r tellin this on the basis of ur broadband xperienc or icontrol???r u sure the tv wil keep workin if he phn gets dead????

it depends on why phone is dead. if there is wire cut obviously nothing will work.IPTV comes over triband i.e. ADSL, hence if ADSL works, IPTV shud work too.

hmmm....and amish do u knw are iptv and icontrol are same or diff things????and are u sure abt the speed reduction to 256kbps as i dint find that in their website....