How to Stop Marketing Calls/Sms!

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Hi People,To stop all marketing or other stupid calls/sms on ur Hutch Phone u have to spend just 2Rs and u will hopefully not get irritated atleast from Hutch people again. :angry: Just type "DND" (without quotes, it stands for do not disturb) and send it to 123.Immediately u will get an auto response saying "We respect ur privacy, pl. give us 72hrs to include ur number on the do not disturb list".Believe me it works, for last 6 days i didnt get any irritating calls/sms. Well as I always said Orange is Best Amongst the Worst, I still say so... 🙂 P.S: For people who use other providers, call and ask them whether they have such service as Hutch has.

You can do this from their website too. No need to waste 2Rs in SMS for this.

I've tried this DND stuff. Doesn't work. I still get 10 marketing SMSes per day from stupid Hutch grrrrrr!

it takes them a couple of days to add you name to the dnd list. i dont remember getting any sms from hutch ever. i do get a lot from tata indicom. need to find their dnd service link.

trai has recently recommended common DND directory for all networks.. so user just have to register once... also hundreds of rupees fine for calling party. lets see when it will be implemented.

well still trai is best thing ever happened. its literally making big cos sweat by creating competitive market.