HFCL CONNECT NEW PLANS (Very cheap unlimited plans)

KELLY1_SMITH1

ISP
aritel
Dear friends Connect on the top on broadband now HFCL Connect started new plans 300kbps unlimited @ 444 Rs.500kbps unlimited @ 666 Rs.700kbps unlimited @ 888 Rs.1000kbps unlimited @ 1111 Rs. Now lets join hand and call to airtel and bsnl cutomer cares regulerly so that they should also slash down the rates. Thanks for reading the post Smith

Very good rates indeed. Wish something like this starts in Pune to rock the boat. No denying that competition is good for the customer.

You are right buddy but we have to call our ISP and tell them about it. My personal experience was the same with airtel. To get new plans i call them regularly.

Reliance would take ages to intoduce these plans.. :wall:

hi piyush Thanks for reply but i disagrre with u. i m sure if u will call the customer care and ask them about it and get some intraction no. (airtel customer care give the interaction/compalint no.) and follow up the intraction no. then defintily it wil happen soon. thanks again

The are stating a 'Minimum speed' and a 'Maximum speed' .... i smell foul play here! 😢

The are stating a 'Minimum speed' and a 'Maximum speed' .... i smell foul play here! 😢

I've connect & bsnl at my place and i must say speed rocks in connect, no downtime at all and exellent customer support too :thumb:

and minimum speed they mentioned is upload speed
and max is your download speed 😀

HFCL ConnectBroadband :: Products & Services :: Home Users

Yes friends Even one of my friend checked the speed and its rocking on 444 rs. plan. earlier it was around 10 KB/Sec (Kilo Byte) and now its 32 KB/sec. I hope you people will also join me in calling our respective customer cares so that we could force them to start these kind of plans in BSNL, Airtel, Reliance etc.

no mention on site, about where this service is available. I am guessing this isp has very limited infrastructure, hence it is possible for them to provide such plans. It will take ages to create the network throughout the country for them.

If its currently active in punjab only then i think even connect users from other states call to the customer care to get these plans in their state. But i think that it is available in nation wide. though i m not sure about it.

FOR CHecking the plan you must goto this site www . hfclconnect . com type it without any space. i talked to the customer care guys of connect they said that with in month or so they will launch these plans in all over india as currently they have licence only to operate in punjab. I talked with customer care of airtel also they said soon they going to launch new plans (but did not gave me any details.) I will ask them again and again about it unless i get a satisfactory answer. I hope u people are also doing same with reliance, bsnl etc.

I've connect & bsnl at my place and i must say speed rocks in connect, no downtime at all and exellent customer support too :thumb:

and minimum speed they mentioned is upload speed
and max is your download speed 😀

HFCL ConnectBroadband :: Products & Services :: Home Users

Good catch by @Rush it does smell fishy

@Kang: where do they mention "min" means upload and "max" means download speed? maybe they work well in punjab at a small scale but i doubt they can serve an entire nation, their quality will degrade very quickly i bet.

Good catch by @Rush it does smell fishy

@Kang: where do they mention "min" means upload and "max" means download speed? maybe they work well in punjab at a small scale but i doubt they can serve an entire nation, their quality will degrade very quickly i bet.

they hav'nt mentioned in thier website but im customer of connect, that why i know the it lol 😛