Alliance Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 63,892

hotindia

Regular
i live in kolkata and use broadband services from alliance broadband.i have their 256kbps unlimited package.it costs rs1399/month +12.5% tax altogether RS1570/MONTH FOR 256KBPS UNLIMITED PACKAGE.THEIR DOWNLOAD SPEED POLICY IS 12-20KB/SEC AND FOR UPLOAD YOU CAN GET MAXIMUM 10KB/SECTHEY USE 24ONLINE CLENT WHICH BLOCKS ALL PORTS FOR INCOMING AND VERY LOW SPEEDS FOR TORRENTS.THEY USE ONE STATIC IP THAT IS 203.171.241.xx FOR ALL ITS BROADBAND CUSTOMERS THE PROBLEM IS WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD FILES FROM link-removed OR link-removed IT REPORTS THAT SOMEONE IS ALREADY DOWNLOADING A FILE FROM YOUR IP ADDRESS.256KBPS UNLIMITED FOR RS1600 AND ONLY 12-20KB/SEC DOWNLOAD SPEED SUCKS.I SAY THEY ARE THE NO 1 CHEATERS IN THE WORLD.ANYONE USING ALLIANCE BROADBAND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES HERE

FIrst off easy on the Caps LOck key. We get ur anxiety attacks. Second of all if it's such a cheater then y dont u just ditch it and go for another ISP. I am sure BSNL or Airtel are much better. JUst save urself the hassle of groaning and have fun.

agreed............and for u're BP too!!! 😛 just go for BSNL or AirTel man.........and be a "caps lock off" man :lol:

OK...so this is what we do. YOu get the address on these asswipes...i will get the lighter and another angry dewd can bring in some fuel from his two wheeler..which please note is already in reserve..as always. So we get to their severs and burn the whole shitty thing down to crap and then we will do the HOOLa dance on it!!! After that they wont be able to cheat anymore and this might help u bringin ur rage and BP down too!!! WHat do ya say....?

anybody using alliance broadband in kolkata?i want to know what speed do you get?i am switching to bsnl in the next month as their service is very poor for home users.share your experiences if you have used alliance broadband.

anybody using alliance broadband in kolkata?i want to know what speed do you get?i am switching to bsnl in the next month as their service is very poor for home users.share your experiences if you have used alliance broadband.

today i talked to alliance broadband help desk they told me that from may they are going to introduce the following packages in unlimited scheme128kbps unlimited at rs349256kbps unlimited at rs499384kbps unlimited at rs699640kbps unlimited at rs1399on 640kbps minimum download speed guranteed is 75KB/SEC and we bsnl unlimited users are lagging so much what can we do is there any solution?