Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hi,

I had made two sites and uploaded.
www.svpublicschool.com
and
www.varisinternational.com

it has been almost 1 year to svpublicschool.com but google still does not shows my site in its result. Even if i use specific keywords that are only present in that site in quotations...i dont find anything.. 🙁

can anybody please tell me how should i make my site available to google and other search engines.

thanks a lot

u need incoming links from sites already in google. if it is very important, hire a seo dude.

the first one is in google...
http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&...=utf-8&oe=utf-8

second one is not... but first one has tons of links as supplement results. that is not good. shows that the site remains frequently down or had dead pages...

sushubh thanks for your reply,I am almost a newbie in web designing...and thus do not have much knowledge and understanding..could you plese explain what do you mean by :*u need incoming links from sites already in google**hire a seo* what is seo?*first one has tons of links as supplement results. that is not good. * ??Am really grateful for your kind help

Actually what i exactly want is that anyone may be able to search my site with a few keywords.or in simple words how can i promote my site without any expanses?

I am almost a newbie in web designing...and thus do not have much knowledge and understanding..[/b]

that is the whole point. you learn by practicing...

could you plese explain what do you mean by :
*u need incoming links from sites already in google*[/b]

you need sites doing good in google to link to you. this makes it easier for google to reach your website and index it properly.

*hire a seo* what is seo?[/b]

search engine optimisation people. they would do the hard part for you.

*first one has tons of links as supplement results. that is not good. * ??[/b]

if you click on the site search link i showed earlier, it would show most pages of the site listed as supplement results. these mostly points to pages which are no longer in primary index of the google search engine.

Am really grateful for your kind help[/b]

well i really cannot help getting your site in google. considering it is part of my work to get paid to do that!

Originally posted by Bluegene@Dec 25 2005, 12:30 PM
Actually what i exactly want is  that anyone may be able to search my site with a few keywords.

or in simple words how can i promote my site without any expanses?
[snapback]37102[/snapback]
[/quote]

if it was that easy, people like me would be workless unemployed net freaks.promoting your site without spending money? well... submit your sites in directories, get other sites to link to you. that's all i can think off right now.

Yup... good backlinks from sites having good PR will give a boost to your site, and a high PR will always favour you when it comes to search engines..

Originally posted by Bluegene@Dec 25 2005, 11:30 AM
Hi,

I had made two sites and uploaded.
www.svpublicschool.com
and
www.varisinternational.com

it has been almost 1 year to svpublicschool.com but google still does not shows my site in its result. Even if i use specific keywords that are only present in that site in quotations...i dont find anything.. 🙁

can anybody please tell me how should i make my site available to google and other search engines.

thanks a lot
[snapback]37096[/snapback]
[/quote]

maybe because you use comic sans.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Dec 25 2005, 03:41 PM
if it was that easy, people like me would be workless unemployed net freaks.promoting your site without spending money? well... submit your sites in directories, get other sites to link to you. that's all i can think off right now.
[snapback]37114[/snapback]
[/quote]

well well...
So now could you also tell me how can you be of any help to me if you get paid for your work....?? 🙂

and ya....how much lighter will you make my pockets.. :blink:

heh. if i had time, i would have been spending more time around here! 🙂spend time finding directories who would take your links... SEO is highly overrated in the market...

Bluegene,It seems that your sites belong to some school. I am not a SEO professional, but I think that these things might be of help:1. Get your site(s) listed in Dmoz2. Get your site listed in Indiatimes school, batchmates.com, hi5 etc etc. Basically any site dealing with schools and batchmates. They normally allow links to school's website in school profile.HTH

Thanks netfreak for that valuable informaitonCould you also tell me how can i get incoming links to the other site which is a jewelry site...??

he talked abt dmoz. probably the world's largest web based directory. yahoo has its own directory. they have categories on probably anything and everything. so u will get jewellery based sections on them.