• Thread starter Thread starter Bluegene
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 6,710

Bluegene

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hi,I am facing a problem with BSNL connection.I am not able to open many sites from evening, whereas same sites are opening from other internet connections, also i feel that there is some decrease in speed.Could anyone please check and tell me if you are able to openVarisinternational.comandsvpublicschool.comor is it a problem on just my computer.also rediff bol is not connecting...Thanks

yup connecting here...

I'm also facing this problem from today morning onwards. I'm unable to visit my own personal sites. Even www.dnsreport.com is not loading. I think there is some DNS issue with the BSNL Server.

Yahoo home page is loading but when I click Mail icon it shows DNS error. Gmail is fine. I think there is some serious DNS issue.

till 12:00 every thing was working fine...But now...again the same problem persists..Dont know what the hell are they upto now...

I wish I had read this earlier. The same problem exists here but i thought that the problem was with my PC i had been busy running PC with all spyware/virus scans :lol:

ok cant open yahoo mail again...um...wiat cant open it in opera, it's working in IE...what the? :huh:nah, not working in IE as well, after clicking log in, it goes kaput! what the *beep is going on? :angry:

Hey i was not even able to open up this forum...i could only open it after i restarted my machine (which i rarely do)...and it has been 4-5 times uptil now...I Dont understand what the hell is going on...

bloody hell !!!! wat the hell is happening sometime yahoomail doesn't open and some time it does sometime nnoe of the sites open even this page (broadbandforum didn't open 2 min ago) some deep DNS sh** is going on! All dataone user facing this problem try to contact the hotline numberimediately