Broadband turned Dial Up

Anand_Sharma

Regular
🙁 frm past few weekz i obsing dat mi MTNL's d\lin Transfer speed is reduced frm 25kbps to mere 7 kbps there is no any virus or somethin in my pc ....np in surfing speed but downloading speed suxxxxx wht abt ya'll?

I am facing same problem, but in day time only.

In night it is perfect 30-31 kbps.

Pawan

ya...even i'm facing same problems in day time.

speeds r good in the night but its during daytime 11 AM -6 PM that it slows down

Originally posted by Anand_Sharma@Dec 24 2005, 11:27 AM
np in surfing speed but downloading speed suxxxxx
wht abt ya'll?

hey ppl, i dont understand that if u have the NU package then why r u concerned of download speeds in the day?? anywayz, anand has mentioned that the surfing speeds r normal. only when it comes to downloading, the speeds r slow. it is the night time that v r concerned about and during the night, i know for a fact, that the speeds r normal. anywayz, the 1gb quota for the month can be downloaded within 2 days itself!! so as long as u can surf at good speeds in the day, why bother??

Thing is, even the surfing speeds drops drastically in the daytime. Sure, we can't download much but i surf a lot in the afternoons and the connection just crawls and becomes unstable at times which is not acceptable. We ain't just paying for the NU hours.

ya the speed drop has been consistent this month which is reallyt sad.. or maybe only this month was i every at home in the afternoon 😛and its worse for me.. i get like 2-3kBps... sometimes !! 🙁 thats worse then the dialup i got which gives me 5-6kBps!!sheesh

This is getting worse. First time am facing such an extended downtime with MTNL. Connection went dead in Delhi at abt 1:30am. Almost 9:30 and it's still down 🙁