• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,233
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiralove

ISP
BSNL
Hello Guys .. i m from Jaipur (The Pink City)I have a Unlimited 1350 Home Plus Plan and i have just got the IPTV also .. few weeks ago. I heard from somebody .. that your downloading speed will increase as IPTV will have at least 3 MBPS speed .. IPTV is working fine with internet apart from some hook-up's . The BSNL Guys said the Software has been updated and it made a little difference in IPTV Quality and Lesser hook-up's now. My speed for downloading was : 60-70 Kbps , and its same now also..I was hoping that there must bhi some settings that could increase the downlaoding speed.Hoping for some experiece and help from the forum members.bye for now..

IPTV is not going to increase your download speed. IPTV requires faster speeds from the ISP's local hub. It does not use the internet for broadcasting.So, basically your internet speeds are not related to the speeds required by your IPTV connection.

IPTV is not going to increase your download speed.

IPTV requires faster speeds from the ISP's local hub. It does not use the internet for broadcasting.

So, basically your internet speeds are not related to the speeds required by your IPTV connection.

Thanks Subash 😀 for yr quick reply and subtle answer .. i think i m in the right forum for some real conversation ..

will make sure to back in this forum again and again ..

bye for now..

Status
Not open for further replies.