Charged for 2 to 8 dwnloads?

• Thread starter Thread starter mahesh_man
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,080

mahesh_man

this is the height of ridiculousness bsnl can get into....Normally in the data one site, u get the usage records in a cumulative manner, including ur 2to8 downloads , and they deduct the 2 to 8 usage in ur billing(or they say so!!)THis month my total usage volume measured to 1.997 gb, which translates to 2045 mb.And the month bill statistics are GU 2045 FU 1024 NU 1021 1021*1.2=1225And iam charged with a 1225 extra apart from my reg 500I called their customer service and yet to get a proper answer.Iam in chennai. Ne chennaites, please guide me as to how to get these fellas attn to this problem and plz let me know if it has occured like this b4 to ne of u here 😱

don jus see the total value ,,see that session ie those 2-8 am hrs if they have billed u fr that too sometin is wrong ,,but every time sometin happens like this i feel i too have miscalculated somewhere but well it seems like they go wrong every time,,hey if its possible fr u copy all the stats frm the site n attach the txt with ur next post here, lets analyse. without proof no movin forword

Originally posted by pmontu@Dec 23 2005, 09:28 AM
don jus see the total value ,,see that session ie those 2-8 am hrs if they have billed u fr that too sometin is wrong ,,but every time sometin happens like this i feel i too have miscalculated somewhere but well it seems like they go wrong every time,,

hey if its possible fr u copy all the stats frm the site n attach the txt with ur next post here, lets analyse. without proof no movin forword
[snapback]36928[/snapback]
[/quote]
i totalled all the usage stats for the whole month from the individual records. There must be atleast one time wen i would hav been downloading in the 2 to 8 slot correctly without ne time slot mix ups. the total usage shown in the top is inlcusive of the 2 to 8 downloads.
thts coz last month i had a total of around 6 gb usage and was billed around 600 rupees.

So, i think the error is on their side.
Wat do u say???

And as far as attaching usage details is concerned, i am not able to access it,
I tried using 10.240.43.216
it logs in but on clicking service records, my status bar shows "error on page."

Some times i get the error, cookie is not enabled in ur browser, enable and try again.
i allowed ie to accept all cookies. and turned off zone alarm too.
but still the problem continues................
do i need to do ne thing with java scripts or change ne settings regarding cookies?????

CAn u plz suggest me a solution...

Originally posted by mahesh_man@Dec 23 2005, 02:12 PM
And as far as attaching usage details is concerned, i am not able to access it,
I tried using 10.240.43.216
it logs in but on clicking service records, my status bar shows "error on page."
[snapback]36941[/snapback]
[/quote]

well i get error on page n all lol when i used my IE with all add-ons disabled,, well i can only use opera now, must be sure java problems, if u have problems on one browser jus try another new one, and btw site is back but still is not showin up to date stats

hope the site bcoms more user-friendly in the future
with no mystery links like COD and xxxtests

🤔 🙁
Originally posted by pmontu@Dec 23 2005, 06:37 PM
well i get error on page n all lol when i used my IE with all add-ons disabled,, well i can only use opera now, must be sure java problems, if u have problems on one browser jus try another new one, and btw site is back but still is not showin up to date stats
[snapback]36970[/snapback]
[/quote]

I tried with opera 2.
but i get the same message that ur browser is not cookie enabled.Enable it n try again.

Iam p****d off high time....

not able to access my usage stats, plz plz suggest me a soln...

guys,i went to the accounts office at panagal buildings in chennai and gave them a piece of my mind regarding excess billlingfor the 2 to 8 usage...the officer scrutinized the records and waived off Rs 1225/- 😀

ya, we hav to go ourselves and make things work!i think i will also hav to visit after i get my bill! how about a 1 Lac bill???naa.. dont worry! its not that high! i have two mixed usage sessions in this month!

Originally posted by Chaits@Dec 25 2005, 03:29 AM
i have two mixed usage sessions in this month!
[snapback]37084[/snapback]
[/quote]

I had a mixed usage like this:

Traffic(KB)(excluding night unlimited)[Rs] Speed 256 Kbps 2005/10/12 02:40:12 2005/10/12 08:10:12 151325 560567 711892 19800

They havent charged me for all of it! And I was very happy when I got the bill, otherwise I would have been sCrOoD had they charged me all of it! It would have been 850 bucks for one night usage! But they somehow calculated it. 😛

Originally posted by leftyworkin@Dec 25 2005, 05:27 PM
lol, I too have two mixed usages this month, with over 500 mb downloaded on both occasions.
[snapback]37121[/snapback]
[/quote]
can ne body tell me how they charge mixed usages...

i heard they charge 1/5th of the usage...

is that true???