The Truth finally out

• Thread starter Thread starter ultra vires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,893
i doubt it if there will ever be a daytime package . they know that tose people(though very few) who dont download that much at nite will download like hell. 😛-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------New :while chekin my daily net usage stats i came across this strange pattern . whenever i download and upload more tan 100mb then that sessions end and a new session starts and that 2 will last 100mb and at nite i am able to download arnd 400mb so i get 4 sessions evry time. u will be wondering whats starnge aboutit :huh: . well the nite package has sessions of 800mb (i am not too sure bout this one, but its srnd that limit only maybe some nite user can shed light on this) whereas we hav sessions of 100mb. i simply cant figure out here why does this happen . :huh:

Do you mean 100 megabits or 100 megabytes? And what do you mean when you say a session ends. Do you mean you get auto-logged out?

its megabytes off course and session end is not same as auto log off just chek ur session details in my account and u will see what i mean.

😛 aahan. mbs confused me coz megabytes would be MBs as opposed Mb= Mega Bits 😉.I haven't downloaded anything for the last few days and I barely cross 15 MB/day 😛.But the next time I download a lot, either I will stop before reaching 75 MB or I'll first call up Cust Care and ask their opinion on what limits actually exist for me, 75 or 100. Your words about a permamnently capped connection have scared me 😛.

lol, Even my cto is scared but he says if they cap me he will give me different ip addresses evry time. hehe i hav a good CTO 🙂

so blockage is done on the ip and not the userid? that would be stupid.

I'd think they keep track all the four user data-- UserID, P@$$word, IP Address and MAC Address.

we can change all the three things except that userID thingie but that can be changed too, lol but at a price :angry:

Hmm this doesnt seems to be true to me . I mostly download linu cd's full night and session doesnt expire . In morning i check and i get 400 MB per night sometimes and no logout automatically .