BSNL employees+executives to go on strike

• Thread starter Thread starter Vince
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,748

Vince

Regular
I read it in today's Hindu, 3rd page.They already staged a dharna on wednesday to protest the proposal to allow private ISPs to use the local loop of BSNL.... They say it'll lessen their revenues.Another strike on Jan 5th has been planned by them.WTF is their problem? Do they want broadband penetration in India or not?If BSNL cant offer good plans, no one else should do so too???If i get near that strike i'll ask them to go jump into a well...retarded pigs...

i dont think they bother about 'broadband penetration in india' considering they have a life to live and BSNL is not exactly a high playing corporation...

If BSNL gets a fair price for local loop that cover up all costs (installation+maintenance + personnel )+ 10 - 20% profit, there should not be any reason for BSNL employees to worry. I have not read docs on it, but I assume BSNL will not have to share local loop for free.

If i get near that strike i'll ask them to go jump into a well...retarded pigs...[/b]

And if there isn't one, I'll help you build one.

Cheers,
Amogh
~~Peace~~

I am at a loss to what support from the public, this strike is going to give them.Their equipment/infrastrucutre was subsidised by the tax payer. Everyone has paid for those lines.

BSNL is playing spoiltsport!