BSNL WLL Always On

ISP
BSNL Fiber 750GB
hi all i am in my village and got WLL tarang...now i want to put this into always on instead of dialing up each time .. is there a way to acceess the router setting as we used to do with bsnl dataone ...please help needed,.,..

u got a router with a wll connection 😕?

1.Do you have to pay for the telephone calls , when broadband is accessed ?.

Update : No.
https://broadband.forum/dial-up/10088-bsnl-internet-will-tarang-service-information-needed/#post188920
2. Says unlimited data download.
3.Can you use the WLL phone when you use Broadband connection ?
4 So I think "Always On" option not recommended./not available.
5. REF:
Welcome to official Website of BSNL Assam Telecom Circle
http://www.assam.bsnl.co.in/wll_config.doc
Internet speed upto 2.4 Mbps can be availed using EVDO Card

CDMA technology based Wireless in Local Loop (WLL) service is now available for major part of the city of Calcutta. The network is supported by 39 base stations (BTS). WLL service is available through

* Fixed Wireless Terminal (FWT)
* Hand Held Terminal i.e. TARANG (WLL - M)

Service using FWT

In this case, there is a small box fitted with a small antenna at the subscribers premises and a normal telephone instrument is connected to the box. There is no wire connection as in conventional telephone.
Service using Hand Held Terminal - TARANG ( WLL - M service )

In this case, subscriber can carry a small handset of CDMA technology. There is no antenna or any other equipment at subscribers premises. Subscriber will get the service for major part of ............................
Which service you have been provided ?

i dont have router though ... i just dont know the name or wht u guys call similar to modem in BB...

anyway ,,, how access the advanced setting of modem??

so that i can port forward

i use ..
Fixed Wireless Terminal (FWT)

i dont knwo which plan i am on ... but it doesnt matter.. since we only use 3-4 times a month when we come here to this village...

so is ther ea way to acceess the modem advanced setting ?

this fixed wireless terminal u are talking about, is it the phone?When I used tarang wll internet I had to access it using the phone set much like a dialup modem so no advanced settings. No port forwarding either.

yes i use the phone to connect .. just like dialup..now the net keeps on disconnecting... and happens on all of my two lappies and one pc...anyone know how to solve it ?>and isnt there any way to access the adavacned setting ?

check with the signal strength?I don't think there are any advanced settings probably because it is just a dumb phone 😛.Edit: The only settings are the tcpip settings...

tcpip setting .. can u explain it ..the sigmnal is very good..... indeed... but now its stable.. atleast..how to know wht plan i am on ??is there aa site to know ??

You won't get anything with the tcpip settings. When I used it last year it had only an unlimited plan... There's no way to forward ports on it though...Check out the link essbeebee posted above.