What is worth to invest in?

• Thread starter Thread starter designwebgraphic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 27,816
My question is simple - "Long Term Investment which also give a good, risk free return"

Thanks.

invest in all blue chip stocks. they will never let you down in the long run. And yes i agree that stock market is a better option if you have the risk appetite

I am no expert, but what I do is see the chart for Blue Chips (the ones that I know - Reliance, Tata etc.) - study their history to assess whether the stock is on a high or low. Accordingly I would pick ones that are on a low (i.e. good price). Another thing I look at is the list of top losers in the last month or so, and the same thing - I would buy ones that are running cheaP (i.e. relative to their own history).But since I just started investing myself, I think I can only tell you in 2-3 years how good an investor I am or not!!! 😀

I am no expert, but what I do is see the chart for Blue Chips (the ones that I know - Reliance, Tata etc.) - study their history to assess whether the stock is on a high or low. Accordingly I would pick ones that are on a low (i.e. good price). Another thing I look at is the list of top losers in the last month or so, and the same thing - I would buy ones that are running cheaP (i.e. relative to their own history).

But since I just started investing myself, I think I can only tell you in 2-3 years how good an investor I am or not!!! 😀

yeah thats a good idea to invest, and with practising more and more you ll get a hang of how the maket should move on which news..

Well investing is Gold is a better option

Gold is more than just another commodity, it’s a currency. It is THE currency that evolved in the marketplace over the last 5,000 years.

During severe crisis like the one going on, due to this the economy naturally suffered along with most regular investment products like stocks and mutual funds. The value of the currency have also fallen and to ensure panic, the price of gold would probably increase sharply as people flee to the age-old store of value.

Why to invest in Gold ?

RajDeep

invest in stocks & stick to the blue chips,check out the top 20 companies with the highest market capital, check their 52 weeks high/low & invest accordinglydont put all your money in a single company or those in the same sector, have a diverse portfolio, so that even if a particular sector is affected, your entire portfolio doesnt drown awayhope that helps...

The way the downturn has emerged the economic situation in the months to come looks very volatile, one must stay away from equity ...amateurs and even others who have limited knowledge and rely on others for their investment.... Gold, i too agree, continues to remain my personal no 1 choice

Now what is the next step for good returns?These days GOLD and SILVER are seeing their record high prices. Shall we sell our investment in gold and silver at this price or shall we still wait for more price rise and sell at that time? Whats an advice?

I would say hold on ur Gold and Silver Investments.. The prices will surly rise ..

GOLD/SILVER :-It gone higher in past few weeks and again going down.What is the future from here?

Invest in Satyam shares their price will easily go to 200rs per share from the present 60Rs in 2 to 3years time if the company is managed well.But it is worth the risk

satyam is a major risk at the moment. tech mahindra just might fail to manage the company properly and it might go down big time. or they just might do justice to what they have got in their hands...i have been out of the market for 2 years now. have little courage to get in again. i just have a few shares of RPL and Infy... I would sell them off the time they are in positive for me.

Fixed deposit should be the safest in my opinion for secured risk free return on investment also with decent rate.

GOLD/SILVER :-
It gone higher in past few weeks and again going down.

What is the future from here?

Yes the bullion also estate investment is a good option the best is land as it always has an appreciating value but it is not at all easy to own land.

Thanks for interesting in this field but first time i know about worth to invest in, Please clear about it.