CALL ANYWHERE IN JUST 8 Rs.per min.

• Thread starter Thread starter Imsam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,563

Imsam

call anywhere from anywhere all over the world just 7 or 8 Rs. maximum per min without computer or net.if anyone intrested E-mail me
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
So r u running and illegal exchange.....i wud be happy if u allow me to make calls to US at Rs 2-4 per minute

Just out of curosity I wrote a mail to the person who started this thread (Imsam), this is what he/she replied with:

Hi,
How r u ? Thanks for mailing me. i have a one router call (IN-VOICE) system.u just have to plug in with ur normal phone set ,after that my company will give u one trigger number which u can use from ur any phone set like Mobile or landline , whenever u will dial that trigger number u will get one call from U.K and then u have to dial ur destination number whereever u want all over world u just have to pay maximum 8 Rs. and one more thing which router we will give u , if someone have same like your set ( ANYWHERE IN WORLD) u can talk free 24 hours.( no charge) . now the main thing is this , if u want to purchase this system u have to pay once and forever 610 $ for it.NO MONTHLY CHARGE.We have so many business oppurtunities if u will get it u can make business too.i will tell u later but first please tell me u r from which country and for what u want to use this system ? i mean for personal use or for business.
Thanks.
Sanya. [/b]

thoufique for VOIP Buster have u paid that $10 to remove that 1 minute limit on calls? Or is there a way out from it?

i have something a lot cheaper.Sushub will prpbably ban me for this/.......if ur intersted...its rumoured to be illegal though ......its called Yahoo! Talk or GoogleTalk!

i dont think voip is illegal in india...

common imranis , i thought u knew me better...are my acting skills _that_ good! u actually thought i was serious.???.oh! crap! ppl are taking me serious now!Imranis = Mr Gullible! 😉hahaa...nice to know you!

St0le i winked at the end of my post just to tell u that I understood that u were kidding and ya voip is not illegal in india...!EDIT: I cannot take u seriously 😛 even if u actually get serious bec of the image u have developed over a period of time on this forum! 🙂

eh? I dont think this is an 'illegal exchange' operation. Its a pure unadulterated scam 🙂. USD610 translates into about INR28000. Hehehehe...

sorry! i have diabled my "show images" hehe!! (okOK i am saving money...go bug some1 else!)nice to know i have a friend!unlike some ppl (stares at max!)its sounds like the "boy and the wolf" story!! doesnt it?

This is illegal. VOIP is legal in IndiaPOTS is legal in IndiaMerging them is not legal so far. You can use VOIP to call US/UK/.... (legally). But you CAN NOT legally bridge your POTS telephone with VOIP.