CALL ANYWHERE IN JUST 8 Rs.per min.

Imsam

[OP]
Oct 5, 2005
call anywhere from anywhere all over the world just 7 or 8 Rs. maximum per min without computer or net.if anyone intrested E-mail me at prety_sany@yahoo.com
Thanks.

boygr8

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
So r u running and illegal exchange.....i wud be happy if u allow me to make calls to US at Rs 2-4 per minute

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
Just out of curosity I wrote a mail to the person who started this thread (Imsam), this is what he/she replied with:

Hi,
How r u ? Thanks for mailing me. i have a one router call (IN-VOICE) system.u just have to plug in with ur normal phone set ,after that my company will give u one trigger number which u can use from ur any phone set like Mobile or landline , whenever u will dial that trigger number u will get one call from U.K and then u have to dial ur destination number whereever u want all over world u just have to pay maximum 8 Rs. and one more thing which router we will give u , if someone have same like your set ( ANYWHERE IN WORLD) u can talk free 24 hours.( no charge) . now the main thing is this , if u want to purchase this system u have to pay once and forever 610 $ for it.NO MONTHLY CHARGE.We have so many business oppurtunities if u will get it u can make business too.i will tell u later but first please tell me u r from which country and for what u want to use this system ? i mean for personal use or for business.
Thanks.
Sanya. [/b]

thoufique for VOIP Buster have u paid that $10 to remove that 1 minute limit on calls? Or is there a way out from it?

St0le

The Funny One
Regulars
Dec 3, 2005
i have something a lot cheaper.Sushub will prpbably ban me for this/.......if ur intersted...its rumoured to be illegal though ......its called Yahoo! Talk or GoogleTalk!

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
Google Talk and Yahoo Talk are both legal St0le, if u are talking something other than that then PM me. ;)

St0le

The Funny One
Regulars
Dec 3, 2005
common imranis , i thought u knew me better...are my acting skills _that_ good! u actually thought i was serious.???.oh! crap! ppl are taking me serious now!Imranis = Mr Gullible! ;)hahaa...nice to know you!

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
St0le i winked at the end of my post just to tell u that I understood that u were kidding and ya voip is not illegal in india...!EDIT: I cannot take u seriously :p even if u actually get serious bec of the image u have developed over a period of time on this forum! :)