Having Good Experiance with BIG TV

• Thread starter Thread starter robbyji
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,122

robbyji

ISP
BIG TV
many people in this forum are blaming BIG tv for poor services , but i am very happy with the installtion , i just called the dealer at 9 PM , he told me he will insatll the dish and STB next days at 6 AM , and at 2 PM i am geting all channels as desired robby

ya i am having good experience . but i want colors channels that's my problem. REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

many people in this forum are blaming BIG tv for poor services , but i am very happy with the installtion , i just called the dealer at 9 PM , he told me he will insatll the dish and STB next days at 6 AM , and at 2 PM i am geting all channels as desired

robby

Hello Robby;
Welcome to BIG TV family...

W8 until the problems to arise, I have really experienced it. :cool2:

May be now BIG TV has awaken from the sleep to provide good services after all the Complaints & Screams from the Existing subscribers.:thumb:

many people in this forum are blaming BIG tv for poor services , but i am very happy with the installtion , i just called the dealer at 9 PM , he told me he will insatll the dish and STB next days at 6 AM , and at 2 PM i am geting all channels as desired

robby

Don't worry, Reliance will pull you out of your illusion very shortly(maybe they've already seen your post and are preparing to torment you:rofl🙂......
Cause once an issue regarding the connection crops up, it stays....... like a cancerous tumour.

Still, I hope for your sake that no problem comes up.