Introduction

tsftsf

[OP]
Dec 18, 2005
Hello all, I'm Thaddeus fernandes from bhavnagar gujarat. I've just joined 2day & this forum is really great. I've read an earlier article in the way bsnl is cheating customers on this forum itself and i'm really impressed. I've done an a M.Sc (Physics with electronics) & at present i'm doing MBA.That's all from my side. I wish to share my experiences too with this group. I've been using BSNL broadband since september. Im in the plan 250 scheme. This scheme is really a nuisance. It's just 2 save time for surfing but downloading stuff forget it. 400 MB limit is a headache. Till now i've not crossed the limits. Let's c in the long run.My PC is a PIII 800 Mhz 256 RAM. & i use WInxp as well as Linux as OS but for the intenet strictly Linux.That's all folks. Plz do reply me.Yours friendly,thaddeus fernandesmobile 09898223427BhavnagarGujarat

amogh_gulwady

Viking Warrior
Regulars
Dec 17, 2004
Hey buddy welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay here...W're all here to help each other out...so have fun!\m/Peace~~Amogh

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
welcome dude! :)

St0le

The Funny One
Regulars
Dec 3, 2005
Ssup? tsftsfwelcome tsftsf....i am the annoying sarcastic dood! glad to meet u!what kind of a name is that? its like some1's choking ur neck!

amogh_gulwady

Viking Warrior
Regulars
Dec 17, 2004
Originally posted by St0le@Dec 20 2005, 11:30 AM
Ssup? tsftsf

welcome tsftsf....i am the annoying sarcastic dood! glad to meet u!

what kind of a name is that? its like some1's choking ur neck!
[snapback]36518[/snapback]
[/quote]

LMAO!! Good one there, St0le....

Anyways, no offense Thadeus... :)

\m/

~~Peace~~

St0le

The Funny One
Regulars
Dec 3, 2005
whose thadeus?

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
Hey tsftsf,Welcome dude. If u need any help/assistance u can always ask on this forum, u will surely get more than 1 helping hand.Hey just a suggestion dude, avoid posting ur phone numbers/email id on public forums,Take Care and have a nice stay,Enjoy! :) EDIT: Stole if u read the first post "Thadeus" is the real name of the person who started this thread.Thadeus, u are from Bhavnagar, Even the Ambani family is from there isnt it? Any relation? :p

St0le

The Funny One
Regulars
Dec 3, 2005
exaclty what i wanted to say...ppl can steal identies!google helps too!is this ur first time in a forum?

K

kambui

Welcome abroad DATAONE user, i will try to help u whatever way I can as long u stick with DATAONE.

Friend Remember there are lot of Airtel Fan in this forum who hate the only DATAONE fan thats me.

DATAONE jindabad