Anyone facing problem with sify linux client

• Thread starter Thread starter hack_tom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,607

hack_tom

Hey is there any one facing problem with Sify linux client. I am using fedora 3 and everytime I try to login it gives me error to update my client even though I am using the latest one. Is there any one who is facing the same problem?? I haven't called up Sify customer care about this . Is there any alternative for this since I mostly use linux.

Hi,Unfortunately, it seems as if sify have updated their authentication method to v3.0 in your area, and none of the linux clients support that yet. The best thing to do would be to call customer care and tell them the exact problem. Maybe that will persuade them to update their client, or atleast keep compatibility with the old method.

Try the Mac client too. Run it on linux using the command -->java -jar BBandUI.java. They ought to update the Mac client atleast. What would people who just have expensive Macs do? They can't even install Windows on them 🤔

they are least bothered! cto dont know what is mac.cto have no clue what is windows 95 & Dos.you expect sify to update BB so regurlarly? they have updated their pack selling site after 2 years or so.u just think that to run sify u need minimum windows xp and 2000.linux and java based (mac) may take ages. And even if they make it will be a basic stuff like we had previously.if u sify guys can read this please consider our request to update those clients also.