Spam on Mobiles by Operators in India

• Thread starter Thread starter oldtimer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 54,610
Yup, Its back to the good old digital rringg! rringg!! Thanks for imparting the courage to presevere!!

hey its all for one and one for all!

How can i stop those hutch stupid people from sendin those d/l songs ,put callertones kinda sms

@agent:type "DND" as an sms and send it to 123 (Rs.2 is charged for this, but its worth it).DND stands for Do not disturd, u will receive a confirmation sms and ur number will be on DND list in 48 hours! I am on DND list for last 4 months and I dont receive those stupid and annoying messages 🙂

sweeet thanks man.. i typed dnd and sent it to 123 after a customer care executive told me to but still getting those annoying messages been 4 days now... now used that link to register for the dnd.. @sushubh change the title to how to stop mobile spam and sticky? just a suggestion

nice info there imranais!!sushubh, i agree with bhinder...this post should be a sticky... 🙂

nice work there imranais 🙂humm i really pity you, bpl really does spam your cell like hell 🙁

jesus those fu**ers must love me i typed dnd and sent it to that number and got a msg sayin u've been added to that list and i still got spammed.. and then i tried doing it online but no i still get spammed... 🙁