Formula-1 News and Updates

Ok.. cool.. lets enjoy this weekend with Belgium Grand Prix... Lewis Hamilton rocks....!!!:thumbsup:
The 5 lights eluminates and massa has got a good start and raikkonen too..........and its ferrari 1 & 2 in the 1st corner but lewis charing behind kimi........😛

Anyways happy weekend and enjoy the race my friend............😀

i think youtube is blocked at your place.
You tube is blocked in my office😡

The 5 lights eluminates and massa has got a good start and raikkonen too..........and its ferrari 1 & 2 in the 1st corner but lewis charing behind kimi........😛

Anyways happy weekend and enjoy the race my friend............😀

Steve Slater: 5 lights eliminates and it go... good start by lewis keeping his pole position in tact. and thats a disastrous start for ferraris as they collide with each other in the first corner.. :dance::hysterical:

FInish: and the man from england wins . such a superb performance under critical stage of the championship.

You poor F1 fans cannot see the truth... I am predicting Kimi will WIN this race and this year's championship too... just you wait and watch :dance:

i am placing my bets on mclaren and hamilton this time around.

You poor F1 fans cannot see the truth... I am predicting Kimi will WIN this race and this year's championship too... just you wait and watch :dance:

hi hi vishalrao... how abt this for a qualifying :dance:

Qualif results

L.HAMILTON :dance:
F.MASSA
H.KOVALAINEN
K.RAIKKONEN
N.HEIDFELD

ehehe... 😛 i didn't say anything about qualifying... just you watch what happens tomorrow... GO KIMI!

OH NO!I was about to post this: :dance::dance::dance:But Kimi crashed in the end! 😢😢😢I was so happy with the race... but all that hard work thrown away in the last laps...

You missed a circus at the end laps 😀

hamilton wins but he cheated again by cutting at the corner as he did earlier races. but this time he gave back position but again he did it when he was almost at full speed and kimi was gaining speed (because kimi slowed correctly at curve) and hence hamilton almost immediately took position back.hamilton knew he was wrong and it was so much in his mind that in post race conference he led the questioner to ask him question abt that cutting curve (he was actually trying to make ppl forget abt that corner but being a KID, led ppl to that question) and then questioner (who obviously was matured experienced guy asked him the same question) what big lie lewis said, "i was ahead and kimi pushed me wide and i had no option but to cut the curve"... a CLEAR BIG LIE! he kept smiling (smile one gives when lying) and didnt even make eye contact (guilty feeling inside)i wud say if he wins championship it wud be a shame. he is good driver but no honesty.

and what a coincidence, that was my 5 thousand 420th post!