Santa letter

that was foocking brilliant!every1 knows why santa is so jolly! coz he knows where all the nauhty girls live!------------------Bob Smith, my assistant programmer, can always be foundhard at work in his cubicle. Bob works independently, withoutwasting company time talking to colleagues. Bob neverthinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he alwaysfinishes given assignments on time. Often Bob takes extendedmeasures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffeebreaks. Bob is a dedicated individual who has absolutely novanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profoundknowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Bob can beclassed as a high-caliber employee, the type which cannot bedispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Bob bepromoted to executive management, and a proposal will beexecuted as soon as possible.Project Leader-------------------------------------------------------------------A MEMO WAS SOON SENT FOLLOWING THE LETTER:That idiot was reading over my shoulder while I wrote thereport sent to you earlier today. Kindly read only the oddnumbered lines (1, 3, 5, 7,..) for my true assessment of him.

Hahah... Wen will Little Johnny grow ! Wish to c some adult version of his joke s Hehe ..jus kiddin

Originally posted by max@Dec 20 2005, 02:26 AM
that was a freakin' rude letter 😕
[snapback]36441[/snapback]
[/quote]
hehehe did it get u offended 😛