Kingfisher Airlines to setup Kingfisher University

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 47,204
Wow!! .. I'l always travel by kingfisher! 😀

i think heffner does not have to look out for anyone. mallya would have him as his inspiration.

Originally posted by imranais@Dec 19 2005, 03:27 PM
Sushubh Pay them and they will serve anything. 😉

Have u seen the son of Mallya he is a casanova, one step ahead of his father?
[snapback]36376[/snapback]
[/quote]

yea. saw him in the papers. kingfisher airlines is supposed to be a birthday present for him on his 18th birthday. now that scares me... what if he is not happy with the present and decides to throw it into a bin?

Originally posted by Sushubh@Dec 19 2005, 04:13 PM
kingfisher airlines is supposed to be a birthday present for him on his 18th birthday. now that scares me... what if he is not happy with the present and decides to throw it into a bin?

it will have to be a gigantic bin to be able to accomodate all the airbus planes :lol:

omg thats so despo 😕. I mean I have seen better girls, in my college and engineering colleges aren't exactly renowned for their beauty 😉

women drool on me! (ok! some guys too!!)even i look sexier than those santa helpers! (sometimes!)(wink wink)

I mean I have seen better girls, in my college and engineering colleges aren't exactly renowned for their beauty [/b]

Good looking girls in Engg colleges u must be kidding Max, which college u were in?

Thats what max is saying, that engg coll's hardly have good-looking girls, & despite that that he's seen better girls in his coll than these air-hostesses! 😉

errmmm.... No provoking please.As explained above, i believe max means to say, that these air-hostesses are so BAD-looking that even the girls in his engg coll are beginning to seem better!

Impossible pratham i think these Airhostesses are way better than girls of any engg colleges. I mean they are the most pathetic max offcourse there are few exceptions but overall they are all the same.