BSNL IPTV: How to get good service of IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
STPI
Hi, I am sharing with you the things which makes IPTV at home very successful and lovable thing to see. 1. Ensure there is Telephone connection before the splitter and splitter connection must be proper to avoid in parallel connection . 2. Ensure you have Type-2 or Type-4 MODEM, beacuse type-1 Modem have two ports one is USB and another is Rj-45, but logically this is one port so if you want to use IPTV & Internet simultaneously then you need to have Type-4 Modem. 3. Drop wire does not have joints, from Distribution point to your splitter if any joint in the cable ask operator to change it if you do the above said thing , you will good quality of IPTV.

what's the use, the reception is pretty good but i get only about 90 channels in Bangalore, half of which are literally useless. i think i had it for more than one year now; still the same.i guess the started with around 50 channels & have increased it to 90 now, but one good thing is that they have not started charging for the service yet. although i have already paid the activation & STB charges but no monthly charges yet, i use it as a second connection on my computer but rarely use it

Status
Not open for further replies.