• Thread starter Thread starter St0le
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,581

St0le

The Funny One
ISP
MTNL
Post Your Top5 songs!My List (it changes every month....but for dec,05)1) Here i Am (Bryan adams)2) We Belive (Good Charlotte)3) Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day)4) Complicated (Avril Lavigne)5) Dhaani (By Strings)[special mention]Lonely No More (Rob Thomas) This Love (Maroon 5)Sound the Bugle (Bryan Adams)One Love (blue) (common..... its kewl)Life for rent (Dido)Vertigo (U2)....and EVERY LINKIN PARK SONG! whoooo!

i like so many fav songss! i feel guilty of not posting the huge list! 🙁🙁🙁

i was never the 'music' guy but i like 'Woh Lamhe - Zeher', 'Bheege Hoth Tere - Murder', 'Dhoom Machale - Dhoom' and a couple of others by Celine Dion and some more hindi movie songs which I am too lazy to post.

Smells like Teen Spirit -NirvanaSweet Child o mine -Guns n RosesHighway to Hell - AC/DCBack in Black- AC/DCAnarchy in the UK- MegadethCalifonication- RHCPOtherside- RHCPSomesongs of Linkin ParkCome as u are- NirvanaHanger18- MegadethThe list is long 🙂

1) ********************2) ******************************3) ***************4) ****************************************5) **********, Got it???? 😛

dood , i was talking about DIFFERENT 5 Songs! your all 5 are same!!

i am a groupie of ****** ...they are comming to india for their "too many *" tour...in jan!they are currently playing in imranis's dellusions!they are known to be the greatest band (or figments of imagination) that imranis's has ever produced!!yeah! ****** RockS!!!

wow. you guys sure have time to kill.... This discussion isn't going anywhere 😕