2100 -0900 unltd from JAN1 mostly

• Thread starter Thread starter pmontu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 12,488

pmontu

well many inside newz b4 long time came out that b4 next financial yr 9-9 will be free,and ppl on the help line sorto leakin info that it will get implemented from next new yr itselfaint it COOOOOOOOL B)

can u make it a bit clear what u want to say?

Just rumors to stop people jumping to Airtel. If it is really true why is there no official announcement?Who's going to wait till next financial year?

pmontu did u register on this forum specially for posting this self created rumour???Well anyways welcome to this forum!

he said "b4" next financial, prolly nu yr itself (jan 1st)...woohoo! hope its true, thats one small step for BSNL, many giant leaps for their customers (over to Airtel)

Even IF it's true, with a very big IF, by that time Airtel would have doubled existing speeds.Still not worth it.

lets see when we get an official announcement. this shouldn't go the way of the rumour which said that MTNL will be going unlimited from Nov 1st! 😕

Last heard - Airtel is already doubling their speed limits..Catch up BSNL! ( Although I ain't telling this wholeheartedly, coz' I'm with airtel 🙂)

Our new member has posted and vanished, surprise, surprise.On another forum 20 days ago, a similar post was made by a guest re new BSNL plans and of course nothing happened.

hehe "catch up BSNL" ? if i recall correctly, BSNL are the ones offering 1 mbps and 2 mbps connections...Airtel is max what? 256k at the moment?Root for the underdog! Go BSNL go!

If it's true then 9 pm - 9 am free download would be infinitely better than say doubling or tripling the download limit.It would surely hold a lot of existing customers from jumping to Airtel.

are you crazy? People are jumping at Airtel cuz their unlimited plans rock! 😀