Airtel Broadband in Jaipur Rajasthan

• Thread starter Thread starter Rahil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 12,916

Rahil

ISP
BSNL
Hi friends,I am Rahil from jaipur working in airtel broadband services..... you people can call for new connection of broadband and land line of your own or in your references.Thank you RegardsRahil

@member/rahil/Welcome to Broadbandforum.inYour offer is most welcome. Do visit this forum often. As an Airtel employee, you should be extremely careful in what you say here.Technical problems/Tariff plan details etc can be discussed.AirtelCC never gives anything in writing and prefer to use the PHONE!I almost threatened disconnection after CC staff (five of them on phone ) , failed to answer/convince me properly, and finally Appealate has promised to do something.Even for emails to CC , you will get stock replies. Consult your co-employees informally, and I will be extremely distressed, if your position in Airtel is affected by your replies here. Only a friendly advice.

yeah good work..But why dont you give your official airtel email id instead of your personal Gmail Id??😕

He isn't helping on any "official" basis, so it doesn't make sense providing his Airtel email id (if there is any to begin with).Nonetheless, Rahil, your willingness to help is most appreciated. 🙂

HAHA.....I didn't know that a backward place like Jaipur had internet..... apart from camels and child marriages, of course🙂

one of my friends in sikkim has bsnl broadband connection. not very stable but its broadband 😉

HAHA.....I didn't know that a backward place like Jaipur had internet..... apart from camels and child marriages, of course🙂
I thought that's what East Delhi was like.

Thanxs to allI do all this just bring all of you to closer to my concern,i want to say some abt me that i just joined the airtel a few days before,earlier i was in banking relationship so it is easy for me to make a relationship longer, i know that there will be no longer problem if it is shooted to the right area....so i just want to forward your discomfort to the related area and make you painless as fast as possible......it would not load hard on me....it is my duty that i should provide best from my organisation.When i was go in the market with my collegue as a buddy i feel that most of the problems can be sort out with our little efforts and there would be no chance for customer to be migrated from us because our service and products are best in the market.When i firmly placed in the organisation i will provide you my mobile number till then please communicate through mail.@essbebefriend my offer is just for jaipurities as i working in the jaipur market so i couldn't do for the CC how they attend you? i am in sales so i just created this thread trying to sort out your problem arrised out of the way,it will stabilised the jaipur market of airtel and also beneficial for our sales division. We are in coordination with other deptt. so may be your problem be sorted.By the way thanks for kindly advice.RegardsRahil

hmmn if airtel can provide 2mbps NU for 499 bucks a month to the old customers, why arent they providing atleast 1mbps unlimited to those who pay 999 a month for 384kbps?

i am a real old customer but i never get the discounted packages offer 🙁i pay 1700 for 512kbps 😡

BSNL broadband has been launched in our small town (ya, some other town; not Jaipur!) couple of years ago. I was like 😱 when I came to know about that!

@rahil
Thank you. CC of Airtel is oriented more towards cellphone users,
rather than Broadband users. specially 121@airtel.in
A simple question: why my Night usage ( free for me) is shown in
Self Care page, after plan migration? with amounts added ?
It was not shown earlier for more than TWO years ?
Five from CC answered me, two rudely hung up, and
three asked me to wait till end of month for waiver etc.
Even e mail replies were to same effect.
Finally asked /Nodal/Appealate to answer my query, and said
I cannot "beg" Airtel for waiver every month, and will
disconnect the connection
Same day, I was assured from Bangalore ,
that the change is made in usage meter &
the problem is solved.
Now my NU is not shown ,in Self Care account details.
As for as Technical side , absolutely no problem, and
any complaint attended very promptly. same day.
Need rarely happens.
Para two : In same Combo 499 plan
Home Combo 499
Monthly Commitment (Rs.) 499
Free Minutes 200 (*)
Local Minutes Na
STD minutes Na

Free Minutes 200 (* What this means ??. Most plans show Rs200 or n.a
.I am assuming I can use
either 67 PULSES (L/L LOCAL calls) of 3minutes or less
or 200 local Cellphone calls of 1 minute or less ,
or a combination of both. for discount of [ Rs ?] 200/=

Please clarify this. Thank you.

Para three:
@Yramakrishnan : See your printed bill. What is the discount given for Sept15 to Sept 25th?) on this classification ?Earlier we had to pay for all telephone calls.
For Tax purposes , Airtel shows all amounts as due, and then deducts BB . telephone ECS discounts etc.

@essbebefriend i think mobile user is directly concern with the CC for their querry,there is no seperate deptt. for their querry in the city,no hardcore technical staff there and no other option,only sales,operation and CC,so if CC is also go against them then there will a chance for churning of customer and replace their subscriber....hence there may be a chance for their orientation towards mobile user.For broadband all deptt.whethar sales,Marketing,Operation,installation,retention,collection and HR are inter related with each other with thier targets so might be problem solve in better way.I cant be say more abt CC.By the way thanxs i want to say that from day after i will engage in company training session and there will a content of bill generating system in workshop programme so after that i surely solve your querry in better way regarding your bill or something technical related things.Please if you have something more for me plz forward,i will go through it in training prog.Regards

i am a real old customer but i never get the discounted packages offer 🙁

i pay 1700 for 512kbps 😡

Threaten them saying that u will move to MTNL since MTNL provides 512 UL for 1299 Bucks with 500 free calls..airtel woudnt like to loose it's loyal customer especially owner of IBF😛