Few Questions on DATAONE

• Thread starter Thread starter kambui
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,666
K

kambui

Well i knew this forum from the first day i got broadband (mar 05) But it took me this much time to post i think their was some tecnical problems ( i never recived my activation mail, i had to mail the admin personally to activate my account)

1. yes, BSNL will charge you for the entire session i.e. from 1.30AM to 8AM and will continue until you disconnect.2. AFAIK BSNL hasn't blocked any ports.3. Depends on server load.

Looks like you are using 500 pack. If you are using that then you will only be charged for half an hour (not even charged but that will first be included in your download limit i.e. 1 GB and you will be charged only when you exceed your limit).

Originally posted by max@Dec 13 2005, 08:49 PM
1. yes, BSNL will charge you for the entire session i.e. from 1.30AM to 8AM and will continue until you disconnect.

2. AFAIK BSNL hasn't blocked any ports.

3. Depends on server load.
[snapback]35624[/snapback]
[/quote]

1. :blink: are you serious about that ??? that means what ever i download during that periob will be added to my bandwidth limit (wat about the night time unlimited !!!!)

sites like link-removed dont keep open lines for free users. pay them a subscription fee and they would give u preferred services and fast lines.

kambui, you will be charged if you dont initiate a new session after 1.30AM and end that session before 8AM. AFAIK, the free hours on BSNL is 2AM to 8AM. So you need to start a new session after 2 and end it before 8.