How is Quick Heal Anti Virus

• Thread starter Thread starter disa_indelhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 8,140
its uselessget a free anti virus... like AVG from free.avg.com

I concur with the above views, their AV is completely contrary to their Ads, your PC will never be virus free so long as you have it in your system. 😗

if i am to believe their radio ads, they support each and every mobile phone out there and it would remain virus free remotely! if you install quick heal on your machine 😀

Aap ke PC mein kaun rehta hain??VIRUS ya QUICKHEAL???😢😢 I'll go with virus then

Quick heal is bullshit. Stay away from it. 😡

Yaar here evrybody to pass the comment without Experiancing any Product ... i think u people r useless .

Bevkufo kaa bhandaar hai . Idiots .

Yaar here evrybody to pass the comment without Experiancing any Product ... i think u people r useless .

Bevkufo kaa bhandaar hai . Idiots .

For your kind information, I had paid Rs. 1500 and had bought a 3 year pack of quick heal antivirus. The antivirus is complete bullshit. 1500 bucks wasted.

Behave yourself and watch your language.

sushil.quickheal@gmail.com

thats your email id right? you are banned.

Is the above guy some quickheal staff?

heh yea. from his first post it was clear that he is a quickheal employee or owner. his email id confirmed that 😉

heh yea. from his first post it was clear that he is a quickheal employee or owner.

his email id confirmed that 😉

Thanks for confirming.

I'm not new to this. Heard about Manas hosting? The other day we were discussing about manas hosting (it sucks) on a tech forum and suddenly some staff members started posting in that thread. They were abusing members in the same way. That thread went about 10 pages long.

I don't care if this guy is owner or staff of quick heal. Why don't these people come in the front and speak??
Anyway, forget it. I'm happy with NOD32. 🙂

lol i read that some companies specifically employ marketing firms that do these random innocent looking posts on forums etc for advertising and what not...