Logic

St0le

The Funny One
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 3, 2005
LogicZailsingh decided to write the MBA exam. He could understand every thing except for the LOGIC part. One day when he was reading, Rajiv came home.Rajiv: Zailsinghji How is your MBA preparation?Zail Singh: Every thing is fine, but I could not understand Logic.Rajiv: Logic is very easy.Zailsingh: Can you give me an example, so that I can understand.Rajiv: OK. Do you have fish pot in your house?Zail: YES.Rajiv: Logically, there will be water in it.Zail: YES.Rajiv: Logically, there will be fish in it.Zail: YES.Rajiv: Logically, someone will be feeding the fish.Zail: YES.Rajiv: I take a guess that your wife will be feeding the fish.Zail: YES.Rajiv: so, logically, your are married.Zail: YES.Rajiv: So, that means U are a heterosexual.Zailsingh was very glad and he understood logic. Next day he sees Butasingh and he was also preparing for MBA.Zail: How is your MBA preparation?Buta: Everything is fine except for the logic.Zail: Oh, logic is easy.Buta: Please, give me an example.Zail: Do you have a fish pot in your house?Buta: NO, I don't.Zail: Saala HOMO!!!

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
st0le, this _so_ OLD! :confused:

St0le

The Funny One
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 3, 2005
are u 780 yrs old? huh? its like u heard virtually every god dammn joke there is!...and if u have heard it...others may have not so dont bug meSt0le: Why did the chicken Cross the Road?Max : OLD Joke!St0le(billclinton accent): I did no have sex with that woman!Max : OLD Joke!st0le: beep!Max : OLD Joke!st0le: Stfu!Max : OLD Joke!

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
OLD joke! Seriously dude, the jokes that you have posted are so old that I have seen them on virtually every forum or chain mail that I get in yahoo...

St0le

The Funny One
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 3, 2005
Old is gold! coz my ass is 17 years old???is that "old joke" too??

ultra vires

O.o
Regulars
Nov 28, 2004
rofl , why do u get so offended stole :prelax man, some ppl are just too free to leech the internet all the time ;)PS : no offence to anybody :)

St0le

The Funny One
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 3, 2005
i am not offended...man thats my jokes...me and max have this hate-hate relationship...see..i tell himm he sux...and he says something back!max, ur turn!belive me...that was not me getting offended...the last time i got offended was when when some dood called myposts "old jokes"....oooh!! now i see!