SMART Car with 29 km per liter mileage

• Thread starter Thread starter netfreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 11,936
All I am saying is "IF they manufacture it here" I am not saying that "they WILL manufacture here". And if they do build it here, they have one customer ready... 😀 Hope Tata's 1 lakh car is as "safe" and as fuel efficient.

the car (OMNI/800) costing Rs. 2 lakh in india are not safe enough. I had like to see them going through the routine crash tests conducted abroad. I had love to see jeremy clarkson visiting india and given 1 hour on each of these cars. i had love to see him commenting on indian cars, roads and traffic situation. i had love to see supreme court making air bags compulsory. i had love to see petrol pumps only giving out octane 90+ fuel.and i had like to see my splendor driving without knocking problems.

maruti 800 is safe enough for city conditions especially for Mumbai where you dont expect to shift into the 4th gear 😕

Can't help it man.. work in IT 😉

Originally posted by max@Dec 15 2005, 03:04 PM
err...yeah. But you shouldn't be out driving at ungodly hours.
[snapback]35851[/snapback]
[/quote]

if you own a ferrari that time is to drive cars on the roads. 😉

Sushubh, dont joke. A ferrari would break within minutes of being on Indian roads! 😀 Thats why I am planning to get myself a monster truck 🙂

I am game too, lets plan for Monster truck madness live. 😉Man I really feel like riding a monster truck in Mumbai trafic :huh:

Originally posted by max@Dec 16 2005, 09:11 PM
Sushubh, dont joke. A ferrari would break within minutes of being on Indian roads! 😀  Thats why I am planning to get myself a monster truck 🙂
[snapback]36058[/snapback]
[/quote]

sachin owns both a ferrari and a merc AMG. and he has said in the past that late nights and early mornings he take them out for a ride. maybe to the mumbai pune expressway or on regular roads. infact, their was a news in the paper that the oil companies in india specifically provide him with special fuels for these foriegn cars as a gesture. 😉

^^ Yes, but what the oil companies didnt tell you is that as we are the scum of the earth, as a special gesture, we get only adulterated petrol.

i have got a mini cooper, a Hummer, VW Beetle, SMART all whizzing by my house everyday. not to mention the Toyota celica, Lotus Elise, Many varieties of Porches. It fun to watch them break extremely hard and then try to go over a speed bump at 10kms per hour.😛

oh about that. my dad actually met a few people from India oil and he said that in whole of Mumbai only 12% of the petrol pumps sell unadulterated petrol. in every 1000 litre of petrol 2000 litre is adulterated with kerosean.

Originally posted by max@Dec 19 2005, 10:00 PM
you surely mean - "As they are the scum of the earth..." (not us!)
[snapback]36469[/snapback]
[/quote]

No, i said it correctly.... WE are scumbags... WE dont deserve anything good... WE, THE PEOPLE deserve hopeless broadband connections and #%@$ i'm pssd.