Night Usage 4 NU users

bad_till_bones

GraveYard
ISP
Airtel Home 649 - 256kbps
Hello Guys !!!!!! hope u remember me...atleast the old ones. 😛 From last 3 days....hve been utilizing the Night Hrs a lot. N 4 precaution sake, switching ON the CPE after 12AM n shutting it down before 8AM. Also, saw the "Session Details", its btw 12AM - 8AM. So, still is there any chance of a wrong tel. bill???? 😛

Ya i remember u .. i am not new to forum...Nope there is no chance of wrong bill if u continue to take that timeprecaution my friend!!!

nope. AFAIK, MTNL has gotten their act together. So if you restart your router at 12.15am and shut it off at 7.45 then you dont have to fear. But be careful for a few months and observe your bill.

And also check your downloaded and remaining stats everyday from MTNL's site. If you notice any discrepancy notify them immediately, don't wait till the end of the month.

Hello Guys !!!!!! hope u remember me...atleast the old ones. 😛

From last 3 days....hve been utilizing the Night Hrs a lot. N 4 precaution sake, switching ON the CPE after 12AM n shutting it down before 8AM. Also, saw the "Session Details", its btw 12AM - 8AM. So, still is there any chance of a wrong tel. bill???? 😛
hai mine too it actually starting at 12.00 oops 112 mb it swallowed when my computer was in hibernate mode