Indian Airlines is now ‘Indian’

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
The government owned domestic airline company Indian Airlines has announced that they would now be called just Indian. The airline is going a drastic makeover and this name change is a part of that. The company also unveiled a new logo, which is inspired by Konark sun temple in Orissa. Indian is now waiting for a bunch of new aircrafts to join their fleet, which they recently ordered for.

More: https://techwhack.co/2622/081201-indi...-is-now-indian/

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
Well they would now be called Indian....Hope that they dont spoil the name "Indian" with their crappy service.

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
They are already doing a swell job of spoiling the country's name... Now they will do it more prominently! And why is it a monotone Orange color? It should've been a tricolor!

St0le

The Funny One
Regulars
Dec 3, 2005
its a bad move! they should not have changed the name...the logo and other stuff is good move....they should have named it better...i mean wtf is "indian"..that doesnt even make sense...its like "honey, ill be arriving 2morrow by indian!"...what da hell is that supposed to mean?actually , now it will be more offensiveBefore:American tourist dood: that indian airlines sux bigtime!After:American tourist dood: that "indian" sux bigtime!Sue them now!!

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
Very True Stole, now the countries name will be made fun off rather than the airline name.Dont really understand why they changed from Indian Airlines to Indian. The management is damn stupid in making such a move. Seriously foreigners will now say statements like indian sux, indian is cheap etc and we cannot say anything to them bec they would say we are talking about the airline. How fucked up is that, they cant improve the service but they would surely spoil the name "Indian".Pathetic, makes me angry.. :angry: :angry:

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
indian is confusing. the name change is weird for me too. i need a ticket for indian. i screwed indian? its weird. now if i say i am an indian, i dont want to say that i am an airline company.

St0le

The Funny One
Regulars
Dec 3, 2005
i love it when ppl agree with me! St0le(in weird navjotsinghsidhu accent) : it happens once in a blue moon, my friend!!!

chicmagnet

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 29, 2005
but it would still be called indian airlines worldwide right.. i mean.. ya the name change is there.. they just remvoed the airlines from IA.. but people would still call it indian airlines ..... i guess it may not be such a bad move! ( @stole oohh not that i disagree with you , i just dont complete agree with your point :p :p)OT - ilike the british airways add so much better then some of the indian airline company's ads!!!