Go First News & Updates

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
The Wadia Group-promoted GoAir is the latest to go on offensive in the Indian domestic aviation sector. The group has planned to expand its serviced areas to four more cities including some major destinations like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, and Jaipur. They would be offering flights to these regions within a week.

Last edited:
old news! 😕

Originally posted by max@Dec 10 2005, 10:08 PM
old news! 😕
[snapback]35175[/snapback]
[/quote]

well they started free ticket scheme again after launching flights to 4 new destinations. maybe u need to read the story completely before commenting on it.

my bad. but like imranais said, all the tickets are over by now 🙁

heh. true. something similar happens with air deccan all the time. 🙂

i heard som1 on tv that there was this airlines where u pay x Dollas (very cheap if i remmeber) and they take u out of the country...the twist is they dont tell u where ur going...hahaa...ha!ofcoz it was not in india!

st0le you needn't do that in India. Just take any flight of air-deccan. You cant tell where you will land up!

I dont really understand why Max and St0le are against Indian things/stuff so much? :angry:

Except the corruption and level of illiteracy everything is just fine in India as in any other country. I seriously believe in the Quote:
Dont ask what ur country can do for u, ask urself what I can do for my country [/b]
So stop criticing about everything instead appreciate what we have... 🙂

India and Indian companies suck. At every step in my life I have encountered it. And I wont stop criticizing my nation just because I was born on this piece of land...