270 SMSes from Vodafone in the last 12 hours

• Thread starter Thread starter GeorgePB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 5,648
I used their link twice got good response within a day.
try it

I already did. There was no response. They're too busy spamming my inbox with SMSes.

I'm tired of calling customer care again and again. I'm tired of going to the Vodafone Store again and again. Screw this, I'm porting out.

Hah. That link is the template of their complaint. U dont get even a hint of priority there!

I already did. There was no response. They're too busy spamming my inbox with SMSes.

I'm tired of calling customer care again and again. I'm tired of going to the Vodafone Store again and again. Screw this, I'm porting out.

May be they don't have any solution for this

@ Admin....R u sure this is a proper Vodafone representative? I mean why wud he post a link thats openly available anyways, that too, again & again, instead of posting some proper reply?

see if you click on the link they give... it has a parameter...

vodafone.in/existingusers/hns/pages/h2h.aspx?id=jefza2vubaxlur22

i believe they connect this parameter to the source of the complaint.

and the account is owned by vodafone representatives.

they do it pretty much everywhere. on twitter, they ask for details through DM... on third party sites they ask for details through a form on their website.

I thought that its posting the same message, so may be its a prank or something.

deep

Hehe, u went really deep there! 😀 It was hinting enuf for u, but i cudnt make that out.

you need to go deep! to find out the truth.

I almost survived from being drowned going so deep. 😀 :iconrofl:

Hello Sir/Madam,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

Whats the method to complain against this form? Its stating I cannot put numbers or special characters in the "complaint" message column. How do I type the content of spam, you have been sending me like "You have consumed 80% of the pack limit....." ?

^ this is a first !!! u want to complain against the complaint form !!! haha

dark_horizon is right! I faced the same trouble trying to fill out that form. Finally I had to strip out everything but alphabets from my message body. /facepalm