Any1 facing problem with Supersify/EasySify?

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 23,738
ISP
Airtel
When I try to connect thru Supersify I get this error

http://imageshack.us

Easy Sify Hangs when I open it

When I try to open Experience Sify I get this error

http://imageshack.us

I am wondering is it just me or anyone else is facing this problem?

sify repotedly changed their login mechanism recently. so i guess that might be it.

cancer10, there is hope. Some of us are banding together to develop an alternative Sify client. Help us out! 😀

Don't worry. After 16th or so, we will start work,,, some guys will have to me which dissembly tools to use and how, after that I will be able to help... we can all learn from each other!

16th (yes, december) or so exams get over for everyone... I guess I will be out of town for 2 or 3 days after that, but in any case, all of us will be cooling down then... after that things will heat up. I don't see any reason why figuring out the encryption they use should be difficult, that is usually the easiest part of cracking security. I just hope they aren't using any of those weird authentication protocols... have you guys ever seen kerberos? They aren't using it, but with it u can authenticate urself on a network... without ever sending ur password across the network! But probably these guys are doing something much simpler.BTW, have the Java and linux versions been updated? Can u check on the Java one at least cancer10 (cos in my area supersify still works). If it does, can u upload it somehere, because they may not have updated it in my area... anyway it is only 138kb shud not be a problem...

Shit! That didn't strike me earlier! Thanks KingKrool for giving me an idea 😀

For those of you who do not know, any Java proggy can be decompiled very easily .... barring those which have had some work done on them specifically to avoid that. So unless Sify has done that.....

Originally posted by kingkrool@Dec 8 2005, 10:26 PM
16th (yes, december) or so exams get over for everyone... I guess I will be out of town for 2 or 3 days after that, but in any case, all of us will be cooling down then... after that things will heat up. I don't see any reason why figuring out the encryption they use should be difficult, that is usually the easiest part of cracking security. I just hope they aren't using any of those weird authentication protocols... have you guys ever seen kerberos? They aren't using it, but with it u can authenticate urself on a network... without ever sending ur password across the network! But probably these guys are doing something much simpler.
BTW, have the Java and linux versions been updated? Can u check on the Java one at least cancer10 (cos in my area supersify still works). If it does, can u upload it somehere, because they may not have updated it in my area... anyway it is only 138kb shud not be a problem...
[snapback]34915[/snapback]
[/quote]

What is the java version and where can I download it?

Thanx

dude, just call up the Sify CC and ask them where you can download the java version!