Any1 facing problem with Supersify/EasySify?

shouvik

www.clubhost.in
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 21, 2005
Delhi -NCR
When I try to connect thru Supersify I get this error

http://imageshack.us

Easy Sify Hangs when I open it

When I try to open Experience Sify I get this error

http://imageshack.us

I am wondering is it just me or anyone else is facing this problem?

shouvik

www.clubhost.in
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 21, 2005
Delhi -NCR
oh no :(I am ruined, I dont wanna use their BBClient.Someone plz help me

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
cancer10, there is hope. Some of us are banding together to develop an alternative Sify client. Help us out! :D

kingkrool

Regular
Regulars
May 3, 2005
Don't worry. After 16th or so, we will start work,,, some guys will have to me which dissembly tools to use and how, after that I will be able to help... we can all learn from each other!

kingkrool

Regular
Regulars
May 3, 2005
16th (yes, december) or so exams get over for everyone... I guess I will be out of town for 2 or 3 days after that, but in any case, all of us will be cooling down then... after that things will heat up. I don't see any reason why figuring out the encryption they use should be difficult, that is usually the easiest part of cracking security. I just hope they aren't using any of those weird authentication protocols... have you guys ever seen kerberos? They aren't using it, but with it u can authenticate urself on a network... without ever sending ur password across the network! But probably these guys are doing something much simpler.BTW, have the Java and linux versions been updated? Can u check on the Java one at least cancer10 (cos in my area supersify still works). If it does, can u upload it somehere, because they may not have updated it in my area... anyway it is only 138kb shud not be a problem...

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
Shit! That didn't strike me earlier! Thanks KingKrool for giving me an idea :D