warning ppl!

• Thread starter Thread starter 0I0
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,653

0I0

hey all... 🙂 just wanned to tell all that thers this virus on my comp that gets actvated when i start triband. Its a file with a .pif(IGN32.pif) xtension and it hijacks the connection for 40 mins by "sending" some 200,000 packets...it blocks all surfing downloading capability.I tried deleting it...doesnt seem to be working ....keeps coming back...can anybody help me out here?another thing those thinking to subscribe triband.....bware of 1500 registration service! :angry: On 12th nov. I registered with them under the DSL NU plan..three days later I got the connection and a call from them confirming my choice of plan.Despite this, when I checked my account last weekI found that I was registered under "DSL MTNL" plan which is as per actual usage plan.All this while I was under the impression that nite dnld is free and I dnlded up 1900 mb. Now I am left to pay a bill of 1900 mb @Rs1/mb = 1900!! 🤔 This is unfair. I approached the AOTR/ exchange of my areas and they say that they cant help bcoz I dont have proof of registration. B) So I advice all those interesetd in takin triband to go personally to AOTR or exchange and register there only.Thats it cheers.

haha another MTNL victim! People really think MTNL has advanced by introducing 1500 or 1504. Haha! 😀

Always keep things in written while dealing with PSU / sarkari guys.