• Thread starter Thread starter slayer213
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,131

slayer213

ISP
Airtel
Hi,

Since last month, the Undernet network is completely inaccessible on my Airtel 999 connection. I have tried all servers on the undernet network but can't seem to connect to any of them.

This problem is even highlighted on the Undernet forums at:

hxxp://forum.undernet.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9536&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=bd620903208b16be7bc6ea52b440bf4e&start=15

I specifically accessed the books channel on Undernet. This is a total breach of our freedom rights! 😡

Any solution/workaround around it. Calling Airtel CC is pointless bcz those buggers dont even know wt IRC is!

:huh:

even i have problems in opening the site but am on MTNL:huh:

ya - it seems Airtel, Hathaway & MTNL r impacted... anyone have any bright ideas out 2 there on how we can still access Undernet? btw i tried accessing another network on IRC n was able to - its really weird tht they ve specifically targetted Undernet! Screw Airtel a million times until it dies a slow n horrible death! 😡

Hi,

Since last month, the Undernet network is completely inaccessible on my Airtel 999 connection. I have tried all servers on the undernet network but can't seem to connect to any of them.

This problem is even highlighted on the Undernet forums at:

hxxp://forum.undernet.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9536&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=bd620903208b16be7bc6ea52b440bf4e&start=15

I specifically accessed the books channel on Undernet. This is a total breach of our freedom rights! 😡

Any solution/workaround around it. Calling Airtel CC is pointless bcz those buggers dont even know wt IRC is!

:huh:

file an RTi and wright a letter to TRAI.
threaten them to consumer court for violating net neutrality

file an RTi and wright a letter to TRAI.
threaten them to consumer court for violating net neutrality

also take a look at this
Screening for dangerous blogs, sites- Indiatimes - Infotech

you can also contact CERT
http://www.cert-in.org.in/

all this makes our founding fathers fighting for freedom in vain.

the tracert is also very wierd
i reccomend you to contact TRAI about this and possibly the media.looks lie the govt silently banned the site.
i doubt that you would take this matter to court but consumer courts are free.
I suggest yo to first file an RTI

Agree with you, Warthog.How to file this RTI? Where is it supposed to be filed? And we'll need many people who will be a part of it, otherwise it wont put pressure on the authorities