Sify and Emule (NEW)

WhoElseButME

SO what's new with sify?(Apart from BB101 and cable unplugged)Finally my connection start working after 15 days (256 'un'LIMITED) || For which the compensated with a 2 day unltd 128 !!! || I see this peculiar sify BB 3 and I am thinking 'Boy, This can't be good!' And yes sir they've throttled emule totally. ALWAYS lowID and am downloading not more than 100 MB every night.Why does't sify just stop existing and save us the trouble.So I did my good deed for the day. I climbed to my roof and yanked hard at the cable breaking the hub on my neighbour's roof and damaging atleast a few connections. TAKE THAT!

I think that is due to port blockage... better check secpol.msc and remove the post filters there, also unblock all ports is PC Guard.Switch off all firewalls on your and check ur connection at grc.com (first 1024 ports). Then change the port settings in Emule to any port which was marked open or closed (but not stealth)

if you have any problem then better shift to another ISP. MTNL DSL NU is a better choice. They have stupid limits in the day time but atleast its free in the night! And yes, DOnt continue to damage Sify's hubs. You are just causing inconvienience to other users!