New Hutch Logo, and change from orange to hutch...

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Orange brand name has been changed to Hutch and also the beautiful logo(orange and black) has been changed for a new one(pink and blue).

I am using Orange for last 4 years and liked the brand name Orange a lot but now its changed to Hutch.

Pl. post ur views whether u liked Orange or Hutch is better?

girly stuff. sucks.

yeah color is bad....my mobile still shows orange written as operator. is that gonna remain same?? or will it change to hutch?

I dont think it will be orange. It will change automatically to hutch i think. or we have to exchange a new sim with the dealer named Hutch.

I think the operator logo on the handset will soon change to Hutch.I am not joking about the new logo, I have posted the new logo of Hutch and also the website been updated, check it out. They have spent more than a crore of Rupees for designing this stupid girlish new logo (this news was there in Economic times about a month ago).

I talked to the customercare, they said that that network orange will be changed to Hutch

krish88Network has already changed to Hutch from today, its just the handset logo that is still orange. Even when u call the customer care number it says: "Welcome to Hutch"...

Sorry imranais. the handset logo. I called the customercare they told it will be changed to Hutch.

If u read my very first post krish I said I am a Orange user for almost 4 years now!Satisfied with it? Yes somewhat satsisfied, bec I can say this without any doubt that Orange is the best sevice provider available in India.But I have to admit that the Customer service of Orange has degraded over the years. The new customer service Rep's are stupid but it still I can say its the "Best amongst the worst!"I liked the name Orange but now its Hutch with a stupid girlish logo..