New Hutch Logo, and change from orange to hutch...

in my Nokia phone it says orange and on my Sony erric it says INA orangei think they have not change the name on the handset display

yes they havent changed the operator logo. Its still orange only. It will soon be changed to hutch

Well what difference it makes?? They will still charge a bomb from their customers and overbill them., in another name though!!I dont like the logo though, the earlier colour scheme was better and stylish.

the small letter orange was cute... i know they use cap letter HUTCH on other states. i had see that while i was on roaming.. it is the angry looks of HUTCH 😛😛

And I am going to switch over to MTNL... will try their network with a pre-paid connection first.

hutch for girlsairtel for boysmtnl for ???? lol 😉and bpl for oldies!😛😛

Max, Dont even think of changing to Airtel bec they are pathetic in mumbai atleast. Their customer service is worst than Reliance better than Mtnl though.I am not saying that Orange (I mean Hutch) has great service but they are definitely the Best amongst the worst.

Doesnt matter if its best in the world. Their charges are too high and their network sucks where i need it the most. Anyway, I am waiting until my prepaid expires. Lets see if Hutch makes serious efforts to improve its competitiveness...Hmm...it seems the SIM that I have is somehow identifying itself as INA MaxTouch. Maybe I got an old SIM...

if you want HUTCH written on the phone you require a latest sim. Old sims will continue to show orange and oldest will show maxtouch etc.

yeah that previous obvoius .,.....the operator name is fed onto the sim.......u cannot change it unless u get a new sim