• Thread starter Thread starter St0le
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 5,423

St0le

The Funny One
ISP
MTNL
the original post has been deleted....guyys dont PM me asking for it!its much better kept unknown!soory!! dudes ppl think i just exposed something very bad...so here is a long stroy cut short...CHANGE YOUR ROUTER PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!PEOPLE.....LEETSEN TO ME!!!!!!!!! CHANGE YOU FREAKIN Passwordsgot to your browserwrite "192.168.1.1" in the address bargo to toolsint he admin sectionwrite your new pwd and confirm....also change the port to a high value....do this NOW!!...or some1 will barge in like Kramer does on seinfield!!

So u Think U are untouchable???Try Mine just be accured that u have the Phone number and BrutteForce the mtnl own native website !!!!lol it takes just Nu free Time To Break the Password no mattter how hard!!!And Yo !!! thanks for the info But i changed the Router pass long decades ago lol!!!!!!!!

d00d i never said i was elite...i dont think thats true...passwords can be made very tough ... to crackmy post has got nothing to do with hacking mtnl....MTNL.net.in is not even involved....i just showed you to grab some random strangers account!!its that simple!quote"But i changed the Router pass long decades ago "seems like you got broadband even before the internet was born ...eh?

Oh Come On dude !!!In the Triband User guide it's clearly mentioned that Change u r routers pass!!2 . Password can be borked No matter even if it's 20 digits long It's imppossible to break if the pass changes daily!! Trust be Brute force Works I have broked the pass of Oxpass By the software.So I think for Mtnl if the number is Known It can be Done.

hello "i-swear-by-brutus-dood",I AGREE, GIVEN TIME...EVRY password can be cracked by bruting it!brutforce probably the ph00lproof method of gaining pwdUSERGUIDE?...you actually think every little person READS the user guide...entriely atleast!...ppl dont really care...they are happy if they can just open mail.yahoo.com....they dont give a sh!t about 192.168.1.1....dont u agree?Many Users dont know all thisfrankly its scaryu think mtnl will do something about it?well my POINT is,someone should spread awareness...slammer spread with similar holesthe account "sa" with blank password...noone cared to change itt...you can now see the result....10minutes brought hell?what if someting similar happens here....i KNOW UR PROTECTED, IM UR PROTECTED, couple hundered geeks are PROTECTED, but what about others?

Ok So that was Nice Trick To Grab the attention of ppls who didn't read the guide or didn't changed the router pass......When it comes to mtnl There Security Sucks!!!!see how many down times are there i think it's coz of the lamer likeDivx Attempt to crack the pass and Make the Mtnl server Busy !!!So Stole U are tring to be the Protector lolI guess this topic was discussed before too!!!Don't look at my post I am not new to the forum!!!

Ok guys calm down.hbkwarez, where did you come from all of a sudden?st0le, nice article. I must commend you for the second trick (saving the file one). I had warned many people using MTNL / BSNL BB about this. The problem with BOTH ISPs is that even though the user guides tell users to change their passwords, the ISPs warn people against changing passwords. Recently, a friend using MTNL Triband had some problems connecting to MTNL servers. He tried everything. CC was useless. But he just happened to mention to the CC guy that he had changed the password. As it was a trivial detail, he thought it wasn't worth mentioning. But as soon as he mentioned it, the CC guy was so annoyed that the literally lost his patience.The bottom line, even though people like us spread knowledge about changing passwords, its of no use. So if you're really a white hat, as you claim, you shouldn't be publishing such info on forums. Even if you do, you should urge people to _activate_ their firewalls and NOT just change their passwords. What you are doing may be a service in your opinion. I feel that you are arming script kiddies and n00bs to use innocent people's accounts. With the kind of limits that MTNL / BSNL places on their connections, the victims will lose a lot of money and will unnecessarily enter into disputes with MTNL / BSNL and ultimately causing big headaches for them. All because of what? They were too naive when it came to security? Just because they followed what MTNL told them?With reference to your "brute forcing" comments, yep I agree with you that you can crack any password with brute forcers. But here is my counter argument. I have the habit of using long passwords. On an average, I have a 16 character long password. Each password includes alphabets (upper and lower case), numbers and special characters. I generally have the habit of using special characters which are on the number keys. So lets see how long will you take to crack an average password.Upper + Lower characters + numbers + special characters = 72Hmm, total combinations you will have to try: 72 ^ 16 = 5.2157881450144733e+29Now, suppose I have a very short ping from your computer and it takes you 1 second to try each combination (password is sent to my comp, checked and reply is sent. That should take min. 1s on the best of the best networks). Then you will need atleast 5.2157881450144733e+29 seconds.Which means, it will take you about 1.6539155710979431e+22 years to crack my password. I am sure by that time I wont exist and neither will my router or my connection or MTNL 🙂

There was No Time dude i was out from this forum !!!Yup As u are so much Brave than Just paste U r Telephone Number hereMaxy Then let me tell u that u will here the Sweet Chin Musiceven less than 3 months. Mtnl site has a Much Fast Response than 1 sec ,It's 279 msms= Milli seconds ......

As far as stOle topic is concerned my Kaspersky Anti Hacker is the Answer!!!!And @Hbkwarez "You cann't see my phone number " hence am safe for the Attack!!!!Plz don't mind i was just rapping u hbkwarez!!!indeed I like u r Nick!!! Hbk+Warez+Maddness Of Cena thats cool!!!

Ya Per sure As u too seems like Cena's Fan I give u permission.But watchout here they do ban for Rapping as likehitler here Mod Bans ppls for rapping !!!!Yup thats right "Hbk+Warez+Maddness Of Cena"Why i didn't thought of that !!!Good Defination.

Originally posted by St0le@Dec 3 2005, 11:23 PM
connect to it through your browser...
login with username"admin"
password "admin"
[snapback]34025[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hey isn't this the default setting?

View attachment 329

How will you telnet or http into router with this setting?

doods chill,there is no way (well notreally) some1 can hack you computer if they have your phone no. because the username and Dynamic ip have no relation at all.... but if u gotta a static IP...well then good luck brother/sister(i am not a sexist)!thaks for yyour comments max...i like u as a critic 😉....and im sorry if i just armed a group of scriprties....but the fact remains....if there was no awareness..some1 evil woudl eventually find out....maybe its me? 😉 😛h34r: . (BTW TEACH ME SOME LINUX!)...ok the white hat thing was just a joke... i dont claim to be ... i am just learning...arent we all?as for ur password ..thats what i was trying to telll ppl here ....ARMAGEDON (speeling?) will come before you brute something like "z10nr0olz"...Divx and hbkwarez look like twins dont they? 😉WORD LIFE Yo'll!PEACE!

netfreak...i think your right....but you see...i dont trust the router at alli tried port forwrding but the dammn thing does'nt work ALL the time!tryit ....youll find you can access any1...(* condtions apply 😉i thnk it doesnt really matter.itf its enabled or disabled .... maybe its a vulnerabilty or its just because we are on a same C subnet!some1 (superman?) should do something about it!