Nokia 6630, LG M4410 or SE K600i

• Thread starter Thread starter kingkrool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,725

kingkrool

Regular
Please suggest pros and cons of each phone, taking into account things like the free bluettoth headset with 4410, UMTS in SE and Nokia (but no EDGE with SE), price, the godugly shape of 6630 etc.Do not worry abt camera quality, cos I do not give a damn about it.Does the K600i have Symbian? Java at least?

Dunno about Nokia or SE. I can tell you LG M4410 ROCKS!! What is its price anyway?

Haven't enquired locally, but it retails arnd 14.2k if my info is correct... with bluetooth headset + 64MB mini SD.

Well the Nokia goes for 13.7k or so... see, this is my first mobile, it needs to last least 3-4 years, and I need to be able to use it abroad (US). They have EDGE networks abroad, so these phones are guaranteed to be supported.

buddy, nobody uses a phone for 3-4 years. Everybody dumps their phone in about a years time. At the max they use it for 2!

Am, u don't know me. I used my last comp (a P2 233) for nearly 6 years.... I am that sort of dude...

No use buying cell here and taking it abroad , u wont be able to use it, and BTW, they give u a cell free when u take a mobile connection there , i am talking abt US