Help Me - Info Needed abt charge

• Thread starter Thread starter humm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,883
Originally posted by max@Dec 7 2005, 10:02 PM
Do you think you are the sole customer who is enjoying 2GB?
[snapback]34738[/snapback]
[/quote]

When did I say that ? 😛

Your statement surely implies that.

Originally posted by max@Dec 9 2005, 12:33 AM
Your statement surely implies that.
[snapback]34948[/snapback]
[/quote]

All I implied was that MTNL users should not assume that the 2 GB is official, until MTNL says so. It might be a glitch in their system, for all you know.

but so far, ive always seen that if the customer is having any prob with the account or the quota, MTNL falls back on the online account. that is their final proof indicating the correct and accurate values including package type, starting date, sessions and available quota for the month. so this 2gb quota shud be final/official for those who got it even though its a mistake from MNTL's side to add 2gb instead of 1. thats why not all mumbai-ites have got 2gb and none of the delhi guys i think!!!PS : Imranais plz check ur PM Inbox. thanx.

Ya Yohu123 i read ur PM but I do not wish to call up MTNL bec my account is 1GB B) , instead of telling me to call mtnl and informing u the response, why dont u call mtnl urself and post the response here...I would have called them if my account was also 2 GB which unfortunately is not.... :wub:

Originally posted by max@Dec 6 2005, 12:49 PM
just call them up and ask them what is the quota for your plan. If they answer 2GB then its genuine otherwise its a mistake 😉

i finally got the time and called up 1504 CC today and asked MTNL exactly what max suggested. they said that its 1gb only for the dsl nu plan. they also said that if its showing more than that then thatz coz there is maintenance work going on, on that site and they will solve it by end of this month. so sorry to inform u guys, but its 1gb only and not 2gb for the dsl nu subscribers in delhi. so be careful in utilizing ur quotas.

They seem to be confused themselves. I called up CC,they informed me that the ,limit is 2 GB. I will trust them once I get to see the Bill for this month. For now, I have not used even 300 MBs so not thinking too much about it. (my account shows 2673 free MBs, it showed 29-- something MBs at start of month)

may be its one of their bugs. But when I asked them regarding the limit as a new customer, they told me that its 1GB. I asked him to confirm and it was surely 1GB.