DATA TRANSFER

• Thread starter Thread starter penfriends
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 6,464
thegenerousjew
[/b]
lol... :lol: what a guy!! I think someone needs to improve his english here.

Yo yo yo! What's with all the hostility?I only mentioned it because my friend thought 2-8 was free and started downloading when he got his connection and was billed for it. Also its not like BSNL makes everything crystal clear. I myself already got burnt with my new BSNL connection which I got last week.I had no idea the data is allotted proportionately for the first month and went and downloaded around 900mb and only learnt yesterday that since I had got my connection on the 23rd I was only entitled to approx. 250mb.So to sum up, chill out people!And webDevil whats wrong with my english?

which connection id ur friend have ??? and if he did get billed for it why didnt he contact the athau regarding the billing.You atleast should know what the scheme isnow thats ppl with to much money too soon!!!

He was on the Home 1000 plan. Finally after 2 months of running around and wasting time he manged to get things sorted out.

Originally posted by anirudhashish@Mar 1 2006, 03:20 PM
now thats ppl with to much money too soon!!!

What do you mean by that?

THe usual running back and forth and then finally he spoke to someone higher up who had some sense. He had to pay a 1000rs to settle the whole thing I think.

we here are talkin about the 2-8 free data transfer,so was ur friend at any point of time told about/reffered to this scheme or its T & C .

Hi, I've been using the home 250 plan for the last couple of months. I upgraded to home 500 starting this month for the only purpose of downloading a lot at night(2-8 am). After using for the first two days i found from my account usage information at the bsnl site that my ' Total volume(gb) ' used is 0.751 out of which about 720mb was done at 2-8 am. It does mention in the section ' Traffic excluding night unlimited ' on the bsnl site that my usage during 2-8 am is zero eventhough the ' Traffic ' was above 720 mb. Now i'm in doubt whether i've already crossed 75% of my 1 gb limit or i can keep downloading unlimited between 2-8 am without any worries about crossing my 1 gb limit. I've read through this whole thread and i'm still in doubt. So somebody please clarify and help.Thank you.

That reply doesnt really help. But thanks anyway. I just want to know whether anybody out there got a huge bill for downloading a lot using night unlimited scheme and exceeding their limit just after taking the home 500 plan. I mean should i take the risk and keep downloading a lot at night and hope that it doesnt get added to my limit or should i wait for a couple of months for the bill without using alot or just exceed the limit downloading at night to know whether it gets added to the limit?? If i have to wait for the bill to know the actual deal then it would feel totally ridiculous to pay them 500 bucks without utilising the offer. I'm in a dilemma!!

Have none of us ever got a legitimate reply from BSNL i asked them they said it is free,but every one here has put me in doubt

Just download as much as you want, Minimum hire period has nothing to do with night unlimited.