getting a new connection

runeet

[OP]
Oct 20, 2005
:) Guys can u help me out I want to take a sify broadband connetion but just dont know how. I contacted tem by phone and even by fillinf out the registration form but still there is no reply, I live in Pune, can anybody tell me about the dealer here from whom I can get the connection, also for taking a new connection what will be the total expenditure.

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
Avoid sify like the plague!

humm

YoYo!
Regulars
Oct 8, 2005
Originally posted by runeet@Dec 2 2005, 03:30 PM
:) Guys can u help me out I want to take a sify broadband connetion but  just dont know how. I contacted tem by phone and even by fillinf out the registration form but still there is no reply, I live in Pune, can anybody tell me about the dealer here from whom I can get the connection, also for taking a new connection what will be the total expenditure.
[snapback]33862[/snapback]
[/quote]

Dude don't do the biggest mistake of your life! :p

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
if they come to ur house and beg you to install their connection. refuse.

humm

YoYo!
Regulars
Oct 8, 2005
Nopes.. There are better hater than ya!Y not make a poll? ... till what extent you hate sify! :pDecribe till where your imagination can take you.

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
If Sify takes over the world and makes this a Sify "World" and they own EVERYTHING and ask me to install their internet connection. Even then I will refuse. I would rather HAND DELIVER my packets than use Sify!