The picture has 72 band names...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,749
GORILLAZnow that was easy. 🙂edit:umm too late... googling led to: Smashing PumpkinsThe Fairies Band??Queen

B52 bombers!!! (duh! the planes)TATU (a lesbian couple near the corner) Eagles!

You have a good knack at spotting lesbians! 😛

it seems sushub posted a smaller image there is larger version with more ppl in it...this one doesnt have 72 bands...i got the answers in some other forum....use google to find them..search for "72 bands in picture"this is what i had before using the trusty "google"....with help from the other members...ofcourse....nice spot thoufique...about green day...i'd have never guessed that111) Guns and Roses (the boqeut in the left bottom corner)2) Queen (the trans-gender dood shoiting the clown dood)3) 50 cent (coin)4) the b52's (the planes)5) Gorillaz (Duh!!)6) the police (2 uniform doods near the cars)7) Smashing Pumkin (the hammer dood!)8) Green day (calendar with green day maked)9) U2 (the wall on the right wher tv's are kept...there are 2 u's)10) tatu (lesbian couple! near corner...near the lampost)11) Eminem (on the road...m&m's)12) eagles (flying birds)13) Radio head (on the zebra crossing)14) Rolling stones!! (the 2 huge boulders.....hmmm obvious!!)15) Doors ( behind the lesbian couple!...yes max! okay!)16) Iron maiden

Yea, Sushubh, you posted a smaller pic. the actual pic includes my favourite band at the left..