Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

I posed about this in this same thread iirc few months ago. I went to change address on my adhaar and each adhaar KYC point was only admitting 10 people daily saying servers are down. One persons already had adhaar but his fingerprints weren't getting registered so they casually registered new adhaar in his name taking his biometrics once again. I don't think it checks new fingerprints against fingerprints already available in their database so who knows how many duplicates are there

i don't think enrollment centers can even check for duplication.

I repeat: the Supreme Court did not decide the central issue raised in our writ: which is the extent of liability of the Aadhaar authority for all privacy breaches. We asked the court to appt a committee to investigate the breaches. (4)
Request the HC to take action against UIDAI for misleading the court by making fraudulent claims.
SC said: "A challenge to the Aadhaar project for violation of IT Act and Rules has been filed in the Delhi High Court in the matter of Shamnad Basheer v UIDAI and Ors. Therefore, we're not dealing with this aspect.." (3)
If they are inept even at reading the plain English then can they be trusted with understanding and implementing the advanced technologies used in cyber security.

“Linking Aadhaar with PAN has become compulsory, so I came here, applying leave. The process is very slow and also we are waiting for more than three hours, but still my work is not completed,” said Srikanth, who works in a private firm.
If Aadhaar is compulsory while filing Income Tax returns then why does one have to link PAN with Aadhaar. Is it just another way to harass citizens or force people to apply for Aadhaar before 31 Mar and not wait till the ITR deadline?